Which non-magical Fire Emblem character has a chance against the mighty General Lü Bu?
Besides Fire Emblem I have other favorite game franchises such as the Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi games.
In fact I was exited the moment I found out about Fire Emblem Warriors.
Looking at Lü Bu’s base stats in FE standards (according to his stats in Dynasty Warriors)
I would give him the following base stats as a General/Paladin.
Level 19 General Great Knight or Paladin
Sword rank A Lance rank A Axe rank A
His inventory: Silver Sword, Qinglong Ji (spear), Tomahawk
Qinglong Ji stats: Uses 20 Mt: 13 Hit: 75% Crit: 10% range: 1-2 Wt: 16
Lü Bu is in a throne which grants him 30% avoid +3 defense and it heals Lü Bu 4 health points each turn.
"1. Only using a character with class line Paladin (Cavalier, Paladin, Gold Knight) or General (Armored Knight, General, Marshall). A character with class not belonged to General or Paladin class line but have class same as Paladin or General is ok.
2. Unable to use a weapon with “effective against” effect, unless character personal weapon.
3. Unable to use a sacred weapon, unless character personal weapon.
4. Unable to use a personal sacred weapon with effect “effective against”.
5. Unable to use Skills that not belonged to the character’s original class line.
6. Only using character original to Fire Emblem Original series game, fan game character is forbidden.
7. Character’s maximum stats are limited to FE GBA system, even that character is not original from FE GBA system.
8. No throne, no healing,… fair battle in an arena custom map. (Updated later).
9. Lu Bu can use his personal weapon, “Qinglong Ji”, a spear with a poleax effect. Weapon stats are the same as Spear but far heavier. A match must be 3 battles.
- Sword Battle (only using Silver Sword)
- Lance Battle (chose only ranged or mele, only using Spear)
- Axe Battle (chose only ranged or mele, only using Tomahawk)
- Personal Weapon Battle (free fight, unless character personal weapon is unable to attack ranged then only using mele) (optional)
- No cheat.
- Lu Bu class must be the same as the opponent. General vs General. Paladin vs Paladin"
Which non-magical FE character can defeat Lü Bu?