The FE8 PME That Could(n't)

Hello! This is perhaps due to having too much text on a single line. Splitting text between more lines should help with that.

While I’m here may drop a bit of a character. Will likely finish tomorrow unless I forget. Need sleep.

Name: Etro
Class: Bishop

Growths:
HP: 100%
MAG: 80%
SPD: 70%
SKL: 35%
LCK: 75%
DEF: 15%
RES: 75%

Growth Unit

Who they are replacing: Rennac
Portrait:
Etro

Character Description: A blind Bishop of Grado. Although she can ‘see’ with light magic.

Inventory:
Shine
Physic
Elixir
(Obligatory Rennac replacement) Silver Card

Definitely not Shiori, nope. …When making her originally I wasn’t thinking Midnight Sun’s Shiori, just that light = sight in a sort, so it’d be a fun concept to play with, hehehe.

Ended up finishing her up anyway instead of sleeping. Should’ve seen that coming. Thanks brain!

For a bit of character, if people make jokes about her blindness and some are worried she takes offence, Etro’s generally the first in line to make jokes out of her own blindness. It doesn’t really bother her at all especially due to being able to rectify it somewhat by using light magic to recreate a very rudimentary type of vision.

Maybe being split from the other two is less Rennac shenanigans and more just ‘couldn’t see, got lost’.

2 Likes

I’d need to replace a promo’d unit with another one, but maybe I could just toss a guiding ring in like… a chest somewhere. You guys do have two thieves lol.

1 Like

Hmmmm… Not being a growthy prepromote about kills the weird niche. What to do, what to do…
Maybe she’d replace Rennac then…? A bit late and possibly useless by that point, but being a healer is always appreciated.
I’ll probably try to think of an unpromoted healer tomorrow, for now editting Etro for Rennac stuff.

Let’s replace the Demon King with the true most powerful entity in Magvel… average stats level 20 Seth with an inventory full of Javelins.

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’m gonna do something similar to this lol.

Name: Joshua
Class: Sword Wyvern (wyvern rider with swords) > Dracoblade (SM bases and caps, crit boost and silencer)
Growths - has to equal 350% for normal units, 450 for growth units:
HP: 85%
Str: 45%
Skl: 60%
Spd: 60%
Lck: 40%
Def: 30%
Res: 30%
Growth unit or normal: Normal unit
Who they are replacing: Marisa
Link to Mug, if you have one
By Sterling Glovner

Character Description: If Marisa can take my spot, than I can take hers!
Inventory: Gambler Bld (prf, 15 mt, 55 hit, 65 crit, 15 weight, 1 range, unbreakable), Wind Sword, Fili Shield
Personal weapon: Gambler Bld (see above)

Dracoblade animations:

Why Javelins?
…He can use Spears without any weight penalty after all.

1 Like

Because Javelins are all he needs

my my.

I dunno if it counts as a separate day yet, but uh… proper…er Natasha replacement!

Name: Minori
Class: Cleric

Growths:
HP: 50%
MAG: 60%
SPD: 40%
SKL: 65%
LCK: 50%
DEF: 30%
RES: 55%

Normal Unit

Who they are replacing: Natasha
Portrait:
LightMinoriDarkMinori

Character Description: A young woman of two minds, interested in bloodlines… and definitely not blood.

Inventory:
Mend
Vulnerary

Another weirdo! …probably the first foxgirl I’ve tossed at any one of these actually, huh. Weird.
Minori has a …somewhat? split personality, though it’s more magical in nature, she knows of every single action the other takes and she is able to swap at any point. ‘light’ is more perseverant and generous, while ‘dark’ is more ambitious and confident. Aside from those ‘personality biases’ the rest of her personality stays intact. Generally ‘dark’ comes out in more stressful situations. She’s also a healer with hemophobia, doesn’t that just suck?
If you’re lazy or something ‘light’ would probably just be the one for cutscenes and ‘dark’ would be the gameplay one, or just use whichever the whole way through, your choice really.

1 Like

@Omnifox999 i played the pme recently and i leveled up garrison but his speed doesnt ho up despite him having a 100% Speed growth.

Right, that’s definitely a bug, I’ll see what’s causing that.

Name: seraphin
Class: villager

Growths:
HP: 100
STR: 60
SPD: 80
SKL: 40
LCK: 60
DEF: 60
RES: 60

growth Unit

Who they are replacing: Tana character Description: an adoptive daughter of king hayden

So, real quick, do you have a portrait in mind? Or am I gonna go repo diving again? Lol.

Knight White (It's_Just_Jay)
here

Name: Moirai
Class: Berserker (Sword)

Growths:
HP: 60%
STR: 60%
SPD: 70%
SKL: 60%
LCK: 40%
DEF: 20%
RES: 40%

Normal Unit

Who they are replacing: Duessel
Portrait:
Moirai

Character Description: Someone who makes herself as unapproachable as possible so people don’t talk to her. Secretly likes cute things.

Inventory:
Silver Greatblade (Silver Grtbld?) (24 Might, 80 Hit, 13 Weight)
Killing Edge

Battle animations~

Map animation~

Basically a sword version of Panette from the new game in a way, but I made her before knowing Panette was a thing, haha.

Credits~
ZoramineFae - Map animations

1 Like

Name: kalru
Class: mage that promotes into witch
noble_stf1
noble_stf1
Credit to N426
Growths:
(Feel free to tinker with these)
Hp:60
Mag:50
Skl:50
Spd:60
Lck:0
Def:50
Res70

Growth unit or normal - normal

Who they are replacing-cormag

Link to Mug, if you have one

It needs to be computerized still I drew it

Character Description
a girl that is always caught up in the worst of situations

Inventory:
Just…something cool

If you have any questions just text my discord, kalru#0413

1 Like

Sorry to bother you about this so long after you submitted it, but this portrait does not want to work, unfortunately. Seems that colors 15 and 16 in the palette are both black, so I can’t set the background properly.

1 Like

Ah it’s alright if I sent one without colors would it be fine? If so here

So, I can’t sprite… like at all.

shaggy