The Canceling of FEU

(1) This is the worst clickbait title
(2) I miss when these quick-turn things that shouldn’t be taken seriously stayed in The Under / #underest
(3) What happened to “respect each other”? (Oh yeah, no one reads the guidelines.)

3 Likes
  1. I never really intended it to be clickbait, though yeah, I guess I can see that.

2. If we keep everything to the Under, what’s the point of even having the community tag?

3. It’s a meme, we’re all friends here.

1 Like

Jokey short-time stuff I reckon should stay within under, less we want it to define the community discourse.

Also, we’re not.

2 Likes

My tears were cancelled after reading this thread.

4 Likes

I feel you, friend. There’s a Mikey shaped hole in my heart; and I’ve got nobody to fill it with.

8 Likes

inb4 Blademaster reads this and cancels Mikey even further, bloating the maps with more enemies and inflation than Scraiza could ever handle

3 Likes

I am cancelling TAMBO. How DARE he make fun of Xenith.
It’s okay to call out on Myst because apparently everyone does so cancel him too

3 Likes

Dw my dude, people have tried to cancel us before, we like a good challenge

3 Likes

vietnam flashbacks

1 Like

Just ask SF Fan Projects section what happens to motherf***ers who try to cancel FEU.

5 Likes

I mean I can delete the thread if people want me to. I don’t want to cause any problems.

1 Like

Joke’s on you, I’ve finished all the hacks I started

2 Likes

Hereby, I announce the official cancelation of this entire website if people do not figure out how to hack the rankings in FE7 to work correctly in the span of the next 7 days.

2 Likes

I hereby cancel Elibean Nights- whoops too late.

6 Likes

ugh, stole my joke before I could make it

#CanceltheKlock

1 Like

I’m cancelling this idiot called @Ganzapy. He is liking every post on FEU, and that’s not okay.
Pokemon%20-%20Fire%20Red%20Omega-1%20-%20copia
Also he named his poor torchic “Fortnite” because he passionately loves that videogame, and
that is a sin that shall not be forgiven.

5 Likes

I already thought the new cancel was for me because my dancer get up-animation in FE8 is horrible. This threat surely can give one some paranoia after anything is released.

After running the numbers, I regret that I must announce that Edward Canceled Jarod’s counterattack with a critical in my previous run of Radiant Dawn. Shortly thereafter, Edward also Canceled Jarod’s existence with a follow up attack. May the goddess rest his soul.

2 Likes

Please stop artificially keeping this thread alive

6 Likes

no u

(post must be at least 5 characters aaaaaaaaaaaaaa)