Taking Splice Requests

If you would like a splice for your project let me know and I will do it for FREE that’s right wowee

20 Likes

GAMERS fka EDGE hasn’t received a new entry since last year if you want ideas

Can you splice Reiden from FE12 please.

Portrait_reiden_fe12

4 Likes

Reiden from FE12, Member of the Sable Knights.

2 Likes

yo crazy idea what if you spliced leiden from bsfe that would be cool and interesting i think

2 Likes

I have drawn a guy.
Splice him a portrait. This is my challenge to you. Accept it or die (or don’t accept it, you’ll still die eventually, we all will, nobody’s immortal, boy this is going places, I think I’ll stop typing).

14 Likes

Well there is this project in the works right now. Being Fire Emblem: The Blazing Silver PME by SilverRoy now currently in charge of the project is TritraSerpifeu. There are a group portrait want you to do.

In case you don’t know who i am referring to here you go.

Thorne.
EdgyScholar
Credit to MaxTheUltimateSwordmaster
Aireth.
452f6a7b2a543bcb92af5037edfa9b4005671e8c
Credit to Levin64
Anthea.
{XPGamesNL} OC1
Credit to XPGamesNL
Madoka.
IMG_3277
Credit to Kanna
I want you to make disguised portraits for these four for this project. Like the ones that Eliwood Hector and Lyn had in vanilla FE7.

5 Likes

Ok so I worked on this for a few days, splicing his coat was kinda annoying since nobody in vanilla wears one like that, and i can’t find any good faces that look like him so he has no face. If anyone wants to actually use this i’ll finish it

11 Likes

I’d be game to use it if possible, love me some obscure Cavs :pray:

It’d be awesome if you could finish it since I will be using him for a hack, but this is already huge progress and I’m fine with this. Thank you for taking my request :pray:

1 Like

nice offer and work. keep up the good work and know you are appreciated

Would you do a splice that looks like a Generic Mage? Something that’s wearing the same kind of hat. A pointy hood attached to the cape.

1 Like

So if you are still taking requests, I have a bit of a weird one. Could you make a splice that looks like Varik/Ares from the Brandish series?
Varik

I’ve tried making one myself but I have very poor artistic abilities.