Tactile Graphic Stuff

Hello, I just wanted to show / share some of the stuff I’ve made for Tactile.

First are Female Myrmidon getting hit animations.

Female Myrm

Myrmidon_F0-Unarmed

Female Mage

Second is Getting hit animations for Female Mage.

Last for right now is something a bit weird but if it’s something you want, you’re able to put into action.
What it looks like in game
Displaying Def, Res, Avoid, and Dodge in the unit info.
Download: Hud update
In order to use this simply replace the .cs with the correlating name and the same with the .png and build it. And voila it should work.

I hope to make more things in the future but for right now this is all I have.

12 Likes

This one took a bit but I was able to do it, Sorta synced up Tactile Cavaliers. The armor isn’t the exactly same but it should make the palette look good and smooth when transfering over weapons. Also Sages, you might have to get a reference to line up the light part. But it’s there now and able to be changed via repalleting if you want to.

Cav Male

Cav Female

Sage Male

Sage female

I wish I could make the horses and armor exactly match up, but I ain’t that good at spriting :[
Or if you wanna wait, you can. I plan to make my remake public once it’s finished. And then you copy it from the game or use it as a base.

1 Like

Hello, Ryn

Thanks for the characters. Now is there an easy way to take classes from the GBA hacking tool and make it work in tactile?

Yeah, very easy in fact. Just DM me and I’ll show you.

Please stop saying this; I’ve mentioned it before, but it does nothing for the average person who wants to know nor allows anyone to double check ensuring what you say is actually correct.
If you’re going to offer a solution to someone, make it public.

My bad I didn’t think that would fit the thread and I was gonna send him to the Tactile-Help thread anyways. Won’t happen again.

idk why i always forget this topic exists

Fimbulvetr sans snow and Saggittae (snow to be added later)