T.H.R. (Telos's Hack Reviews)

A new review has appeared!:
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the review of Carcino’s Civil War (Warning: Contains Minor Gameplay Spoilers)!

2 Likes

Laaaadies, and Gentlemen, I give you…
The 2020 April Fool’s Day Special!

3 Likes
spoilers!

i’ve gotta hand it to you, this wasn’t what i was expecting

Hm, not bad, not bad at all. I thought I noticed something off, and my perception was correct. A clever set of puzzles indeed.

Spoilers

That’s not what’s supposed to happen, I swear…

No, this ain’t dead. (I didn’t forget about this, I swear!)
School ended about two weeks ago for me, and so with that, I have a backlog of reviews to show with it.

I swear I’ll have the results out soon.

6 Likes

Here we are, the latest review! I’m officially back in business, ladies and gents!: Click here for the review.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if anyone still remembers this, but with all the new hacks that have been coming out, well… I’ve honestly got a lot on my plate to chew through, and they ain’t exactly short either.

Four Kings, Vision Quest, Dark Hour, and more are all on my plate to go through- and so for those of you wondering about why I haven’t been posting more often, there you go. That’s why.

I’ve also taken a break from FE hacks to avoid burnout on them- I’ve been playing Pokemon Clover lately, for those curious.

Oh, and also because my phone has a swollen battery (It’s a S8+ that I’ve had for at least two years now.). I can get a replacement next month, but in the meantime, I can’t exactly get rid of it because doing so would leave me without a phone, and since my phone is what I’m playing all of these on, well…

You get the picture, I think.

TL;DR: I’m gonna have to try not put pressure on my swollen phone battery by not playing as much on my phone for the next month, lest it potentially explode.

In the meantime, my plans are to simply enjoy life as it stands, and back stuff up on my computer from my phone while I still can.

Stay safe everyone!

With Fondest Regards,
Telos.

11 Likes

Good news, everyone!
My phone battery is fixed!
I was fortunate enough to find a replacement today, so as a result, I can finally get the games rolling again!

7 Likes

A vision of the future…? Or merely a mirage…?

4-6.

4 Likes

Here we are, everybody! It wasn’t a dream after all, although this has been a long time coming.
Yes, it’s… The Vision Quest Review.

7 Likes

This one is a surprise, to be sure, but I hope it’s a welcome one.

Here’s the Atrocity of Love Review, everyone!: (Click here for the review).

3 Likes

After so long…
Behold, another fun Extra Thing! (And guess what Review is going to end up being the next to get released?):
Sun God’s Wrath Starring:

1 Like

I actually got this done a while back, but I forgot to upload it until now. Sorry!
Behold the Sun God’s Wrath Review.

Praise the sun!

2 Likes

… Bang.
The Scarlet Rising Review.

1 Like

Alright, as promised, because it’s a special day, ladies and gentlemen, I give you…
The Last Promise Review.

DO NOT CLICK UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE READ THE REVIEW:

Or should I say…
The 2021 April Fool’s Day Special!

(Really, though, I’m sorry about this lmao).

6 Likes

Let it be known that this is the only April Fools i fell for…

3 Likes

Wow, really? I’m honestly honored lmao.

1 Like

A new review has emerged at last…
The Four Kings Review.

are you ever gonna do J&P Gaiden?