Sup fellas

Hi everybody! I’m @SamsungGalaxyS24 and I’ve been playing fire emblem for only a couple of years (like 4-5 ish?). I’ve already made a few posts here and there but I thought a proper introduction would be nice :). I’m more of a GBA fan rather then the DS/3DS/Switch .

My favorite GBA character is Jaffar and I personally am very fond of the Assassin class. My favorite FE Game is Fe7. Currently I’m helping my good friend @FE7Dragon on building a game with the LT engine
(called FE8R if ya wanna check it out).

Yea that’s about it I guess soooooo…idk what to say now bye

12 Likes

Welcome to FE Universe!

I’m also a huge fan of Jaffar. When I first played FE7 way back when it first came out, I was so incredibly impressed by his performance in the Battle Before Dawn (playing Eliwood Normal Mode). When I found out I could recruit him, I was blown away. What an edgy badass! He was so much fun to use, I think I had him solo most of Cog of Destiny!

Good luck on your rom hacking journey!!!

1 Like

thanks wish you all the best as well!!!

2 Likes

Welcome SamsungGalaxyS24 hope you enjoy your time here

Maybe try a new bit @Aswink

too lazy just press 6 times in first suggestive text after writing welcome @[enter]. boom done plus its like a habit go back and look at past 30 introduction and you will see exactly these message.

Real.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.