『Stitch's Sprites』

I haven’t worked on sprites for like 4 months, oops! Been really busy lately, but hey, I’ve got a new portrait to show.

Jeralt
Here’s Jeralt from 3 Houses/Hopes! As you can see he doesn’t quite fit into the hackbox, but that’s where the hackbox extension patch comes in! Once you’ve got it installed, just set the mug_exceed value to 1 and put in the numbers shown here for tiles 1 and 2 at the bottom:

He should look like this if done correctly:
That should be about it, hope he’s useful! (F2U/F2E)

26 Likes

Update3
Hey! Another character sprite update/cleanup for Divine Inheritance. As usual, old on the left, new on the right. Mostly cleanup this time except for the last one that got a full on redo because I wasn’t really satisfied with how he looked. (NOT F2U/F2E)

28 Likes

Update4
Been working on more cleanup for a bit, so expect a few more of these posts in the future for Divine Inheritance. (NOT F2U/F2E)

26 Likes

Update5
Next part! Really like how this batch turned out. (NOT F2U/F2E)

32 Likes

Update6
I promise I also make F2U/F2E portraits sometimes lol. Probably 1 more batch and I’ll be satisfied. For the last portrait he uses the hackbox extension patch, so his arm is a bit cutoff here. (NOT F2U/F2E)

27 Likes

The guy with orange hair is my favorite!!

3 Likes

Update7
“Final” redos/clean ups! I’ll probably keep visiting old sprites and improving, but for now I’m pretty satisfied where everything is at, so I’ll take a little break from that. Coming up next is another character poll, so look forward to that! (NOT F2U/F2E)

29 Likes

gotta say, the brighter colors along with the changes on eyes/mouth shapes really gave more life to each character.
it’s always good to see spriters of your caliber showing their stuff on this platform.
keep up the good work~ :+1:

3 Likes

Time to pick the next sprite I make!

Back to Polls! Who’s next?
  • Barry (TMS)
  • Askr (Heroes)
  • Ronan (Thracia 776)
  • Yunaka (Engage)

0 voters

8 Likes

You have great work here, good job!

3 Likes

Thanks for all the kind words recently everybody! :blush:
With nearly half of the vote, here’s the winner of the poll, Ronan from Thracia 776! (F2U/F2E)

Ronan

40 Likes

THAT’S MY GOAT

1 Like

Sue (Promoted)
Promoted Sue, based on her cipher card! Submitted this for Round 20 of the CCC, which, at the time of posting this, is currently open to voting for any of the lovely submissions, here! If you haven’t done so already, check it out. (F2U/F2E)

39 Likes

She is very beautiful.

1 Like

Love your work !I hope one day I can get an Anna portrait of my own from you! Fingers crossed Askr eventually wins too. Love him.

1 Like

Noire

A friend’s DnD OC I sprited for an art trade, her name is Noire (The bear’s name is Barry). They were nice enough to allow her to be shared here. Uses the hackbox extention patch for the ends of her hair.
See you all in 2024!
(F2U ONLY, NOT F2E)

20 Likes

Goldmary (Hands) Goldmary

“You may begin your praise.”

Another friend commissioned me to draw Goldmary from Fire Emblem Engage! Similar to the previous sprite, they were fine with her being shared. Two variants, one for hands up and the other hands down.
(F2U ONLY, NOT F2E)

18 Likes

Back at it again for redos/cleanup of old Divine Inheritance sprites. Old on the left, new on the right as usual. (NOT F2U/F2E)

26 Likes

that white haired guy with the glasses is cute

3 Likes

And another! (NOT F2U/F2E)

21 Likes