『Stitch's Sprites』

OoOooOhh, it’s spooky month! I, uh, don’t really have a good spooky themed mug, but why don’t we raise the dead with a new poll of some previous candidates?

Pick my next sprite!
  • Askr (Fire Emblem Heroes)
  • Vyron (World Flipper)
  • Ash (Fire Emblem Heroes)
  • Jeralt (Fire Emblem 3 Houses)

0 voters

7 Likes

Ash
“Ah, greetings spriters, I seem to have been turned into a 128x112 png for the specific use of insertion into a Fire Emblem GBA ROMhack: more specifically using the Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones style of shading using darker and more vibrant colors so that…”

Ash, Askr’s Retainer from Fire Emblem Heroes. Maybe one day she can get her guitar to perform the spring remix of Lonely Puppeteer. (F2U/F2E)

40 Likes

Cleanup
Been recently cleaning up some old sprites again for Divine Inheritance, old on the left, new on the right. Special thanks to BuskHusker and Maximus for help with Saffron, the sprite on the top! (NOT F2U/F2E)

24 Likes

Prayin’ for a possibility of Ronan, your style is awesome!:pray:

1 Like

Sure, I can add him to the next poll!

Hey! Been awhile, but I bring a cheesy gift for you all:

Cheese_Lover
The Cheese Lover NPC from Shadows of Valentia! Go, Spread the love and appreciation for cheese in all your hacks! (Or just use him as a random older man NPC, up to you) (F2U/F2E)

44 Likes

This is the best thing I’ve seen all day. He’ll be perfect for a stuffy aristocrat in my future romhack.

2 Likes

Petition for @HyperGammaSpaces to add this gentleman to Sacred Echoes

8 Likes

CharacterUpdates
Hey, more character sprite updates for Divine Inheritance, old on the left, new on the right. Special thanks to BuskHusker for help on the bottom one, and Nero and Obsidian for the armor help above that one! (NOT F2U/F2E)

23 Likes

I haven’t worked on sprites for like 4 months, oops! Been really busy lately, but hey, I’ve got a new portrait to show.

Jeralt
Here’s Jeralt from 3 Houses/Hopes! As you can see he doesn’t quite fit into the hackbox, but that’s where the hackbox extension patch comes in! Once you’ve got it installed, just set the mug_exceed value to 1 and put in the numbers shown here for tiles 1 and 2 at the bottom:

He should look like this if done correctly:
That should be about it, hope he’s useful! (F2U/F2E)

26 Likes

Update3
Hey! Another character sprite update/cleanup for Divine Inheritance. As usual, old on the left, new on the right. Mostly cleanup this time except for the last one that got a full on redo because I wasn’t really satisfied with how he looked. (NOT F2U/F2E)

28 Likes

Update4
Been working on more cleanup for a bit, so expect a few more of these posts in the future for Divine Inheritance. (NOT F2U/F2E)

26 Likes

Update5
Next part! Really like how this batch turned out. (NOT F2U/F2E)

32 Likes

Update6
I promise I also make F2U/F2E portraits sometimes lol. Probably 1 more batch and I’ll be satisfied. For the last portrait he uses the hackbox extension patch, so his arm is a bit cutoff here. (NOT F2U/F2E)

27 Likes

The guy with orange hair is my favorite!!

3 Likes

Update7
“Final” redos/clean ups! I’ll probably keep visiting old sprites and improving, but for now I’m pretty satisfied where everything is at, so I’ll take a little break from that. Coming up next is another character poll, so look forward to that! (NOT F2U/F2E)

29 Likes

gotta say, the brighter colors along with the changes on eyes/mouth shapes really gave more life to each character.
it’s always good to see spriters of your caliber showing their stuff on this platform.
keep up the good work~ :+1:

3 Likes

Time to pick the next sprite I make!

Back to Polls! Who’s next?
  • Barry (TMS)
  • Askr (Heroes)
  • Ronan (Thracia 776)
  • Yunaka (Engage)

0 voters

8 Likes

You have great work here, good job!

3 Likes

Thanks for all the kind words recently everybody! :blush:
With nearly half of the vote, here’s the winner of the poll, Ronan from Thracia 776! (F2U/F2E)

Ronan

40 Likes