-This fangame contains dark themes and events not suitable for younger audiences. If the Judgral influence didn’t outright imply it, this will be the second warning.
-This game is purposefully made to be challenging & punishing as it is dedicated for Thracia/Kaga Saga players. As such, the game is highly not recommended for newcomers.
A millenia after the war between Aether Dragon Caelum and Nether Dragon Gehenna, the continent of Divinus will once again face its darkest moment. Armed with the burning axe of Vulcan, the fate of world falls into the young Prince of Aston, Lionel.
Dracoseal - Aether Knights and the Legion of Hell is set in the year 1208 on the continent of Divinus. You will take control of Lionel, a young and inexperienced prince from the Kingdom of Aston who is thrown unprepared into the chaos that is taking over the world. The game is heavily influenced by Judgral entries and has a subtle dark fantasy theme incorporated in it.
- A cross between GBA and Gaiden’s gameplay mechanics
- Three different modes; Single RN, Double RN and Paragon Mode
- The ability to save at the start of a turn
- Overall challenging level designs comparable to Judgral FE games
- Tough enemy bosses that requires teamwork to defeat
- New classes such as Eagle Knight
- Multiple support conversations
- Second generation characters(*)
- References to various pop culture games/arts/shows
(*) Not included in the demo
- Bows and thunder tomes can hit from 3 tiles away
- Tomes have 3 category; Anima, Light and Dark
- Anima tomes have their own unique perks to distinguish themselves from each other
- Weapon triangle has more effect on battles
- Enemies from chapter 4 onwards tend to carry more than one weapon
- Enemies have more class-effective weapons than they normally do in FE games
- Some classes have their own invisible buffs to their hit rates, evasion, and critical hit rates
- Forts, castles and thrones have more terrain effects, just like in Genealogy of the Holy War
- There are no weapon ranks; Silver and Brave weapons can only be used by promoted units
Medias aka Critical Hit Showcases:
Demo Download Link (v0.42 - Definitive Edition)
Save file for the newest chapter is now included in the game’s folder.
Scripts taken from:
- Renamed the game’s main title to Dracoseal
- Replaced direct references to Fire Emblem with something more subtle
- Changed a few minor convos in chapter 1 (thank you, VonIthipathachai!)
- Changed the game modes’ descriptions
- Added 3 more chapters, 2 of them are notably larger
- Four more playable characters, they will appear in the new chapters
- Support convos are now available everytime you are taken to base menu
- Rebalanced difficulty; some chapters may feel different than before
- Added 3 more chapters, with a total of 13 playable chapters including the prologue.
- Temporarily changed the skill trigger rate to a fixed rate due to a problem with the game itself.
- Added more weapons, these include Fury weapons, magic swords, Wo Dao, Short Spear, etc.
- Buffs and Nerfs to some of the weapons.
- Chapter 9 has been changed a bit; you can either win or lose said chapter.
- Some maps have been redesigned.
- The game now has darker, desaturated tilesets!
- Character bios are now more detailed and has to be unlocked one by one.
- Glossary entries have been added.
- Three new playable units!
- and many, many more…
Update v0.42 - The Definitive Edition
- Added more Character and Glossary entries, now featuring Gallery entries as well!
- Added more skill icons!
- Added several new plugins that will enhance your gaming experience.
- Added a new title screen!
- Added more class descriptions.
- Renamed several skills; Close Def is now Pavise, Distant Def is now Aegis and Pavise is now Great Shield.
- Added a new, experimental difficulty setting: MADHOUSE MODE!
- Earlier chapters have been modified, some have additional convos and events!
- You can now view which unit you can talk to, and do so without accidentally spending your turn!
- Simon has his own Paladin charchip now to distinguish him from Peter.
- Chronos has his own Dark Paladin class now which can utilize dark tomes.
- Magic sword hit rates are nerfed.
- Some late-turn reinforcements are now more punishing to prevent grinding.