Spriting is sexciting

@AlfredKamon

I suspect that I didn’t do enough with the boobs of steel I mean chest area, so sorry, but I did my best!

However… You don’t realise what kind of power you’ve given me.

[spoiler=“the power…”]
the power to…

… to have a base for dressing Fa in all sorts of adorable outfits!!!

HMHMHMHMHMHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/spoiler]

5 Likes

2 Likes

I actually think the way the hair is displaced (esp on the front) is more unnatural than the boobs of steel.

So… hair of steel, then? :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
http://puu.sh/p8Om8/fa61499b66.png
Armoured fa looks good tho :0

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Under

Hahahahahahaha that’s epic!!

Blushing frames too, now?
And timid eyes (looking in the other direction)?

I might actually use this for MS (it’s canon!)

I looked at this post while half-asleep this morning, and the only word I remembered was “frames”.
[spoiler=“frames”]

… Holy goodness. I accidentally copypasted the image into Discord rather than uploading it to Imgur first and it auto-uploaded itself. That’s amazing.[/spoiler]
Blush/timid versions shouldn’t be so difficult, though, so I’ll make them when I’m less busy. Probably this evening.

2 Likes

Yo, dawg!

I heard you like griffons, so we… We did things. To your griffon.

I was gonna add armour anyway, but armour would’ve detracted from the griffon’s majesty.

3 Likes

That looks wild, brah! Amazing! Might even animate it /wink/ /wink/

Rides away on griffon

1 Like

oh yes pls, animate that griffon, it looks sick!! :smiley:
@Alusq Waiting for the blushing versions, then. And thank you so much for the frames ^^
(yup, Discord is awesome, I just drag my pics to it and it auto-uploads them)

These are awesome, and yes. I’d still like the other one if possible.

@2WB
url=http://feuniverse.us/uploads/default/original/2X/3/386bea0595483da0a4e6ff190be1b1ec831605a5.png[/url]
I tried. Apologies for the sloppiness of the chest-rupee, which I only realised was probably a necklace and not just a thing embedded in her uniform after I had sprited it on. Everything else is sloppy, but that’s what happens when you try to do it in a day

Also, after I do Maddox’s second guy, I’m not taking any more requests to make GBA Fire Emblem portraits from scratch. Stuff like edits is okay, but FE portraits are difficult/frustrating to make in a single day and I was kind of hoping to receive less specific requests so I’d be spriting more than just portraits all the time.
:bow: Please understand! :bow:

1 Like

Mind doing the same thing for me? Except with this portrait:

And how about instead of one day to make it, you get three days(Unless the whole point is to do it in one day)! You can make her 2-4 pixels taller as well if you have time and if you can manage it. M̶o̶s̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶ ̶d̶e̶t̶a̶i̶l̶.̶ ̶ ̶G̶o̶t̶t̶a̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶x̶y̶.̶

You’re added to the queue. Can I make her face slightly less “hi; I’m Amelia” while I’m at it, or would you rather I leave it?

I said in the previous thread (lost during some FEU database stuff) that I would slow my pace to once every two days if I absolutely needed to. Looks like I forgot to re-post that portion of the thread, though. However, I’m not going to be doing that unless something in real life (e.g. I get accepted into one of the several part-time jobs I’ve applied for in the past month) necessitates it.

What do you mean by [quote=“Alusq, post:20, topic:1647”]
“hi; I’m Amelia”
[/quote]
Do you mean like the smiley looking face? Or what exactly?

I mean the fact that it’s Amelia’s face. :stuck_out_tongue:

Uhhh… Hmmm…

Well, if you want to, go ahead, but I just wanted the[quote=“Alusq, post:1, topic:1647”]
like one of his French ladies
[/quote]
look to it. I would say my priority is to have

applied to the portrait, but if you have time/want to, you can slightly change up the face.

Basically, you can slightly change it if you want, but that would mean applying the “French ladies” style to her portrait, making a copy of that, then changing up “Amelia”'s face, which would mean that you would be submitting two portraits for me(“Amelia”:“French Lady” style, Modified “Amelia”: “French Lady” style). If that makes sense(I hope).

FE7 Lilina French Girl Though

W̶h̶a̶t̶?̶ ̶ ̶W̶h̶y̶?̶ ̶ ̶A̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶?̶ ̶ ̶W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶F̶r̶e̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶R̶o̶y̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶F̶E̶7̶!̶ ̶ A̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶ ̶ ̶W̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶F̶r̶e̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶B̶O̶T̶H̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶!̶