Sirknite's Sprite Corner

Hey hey Sirknite031 Here and ready to post and share some of what I got cooking. But I’d like to say something first! I had an account but I had lost the password for it, so now here I am again. The accout is called @Sirknite31, but here’s the thing, I’d still liked to be Credited as Sirknite31.

repaletted Oracle

Magic
Staff
Here’s a slightly modified version of the Oracle, but I used parts fro @GabrielKnight Oracle sheet: mainly used the cloth part. Not only this but I’d re palette of it as well, so it’s more in line with dancer’s palette.

repaletted Dancer

Refresh
Sword
This repalette match with the Oracle’s palette, it also work well with both of Ninian and Larum’s palette. It always bugged me how Tethys’ palette never matched with the other dancers.

Javelin Priestess

Lance
I noticed that the lance for the Priestess Eirika was using its lance like the Shock Stick, so I decided to fix it. Now she is able to throw her lance like a Javelin, I’d recommend keeping the other lance animation for magic lances.

Arcane Dragon & Manakete

Unarmed
Transform
Dragonstone
Revert
Here is the generic manakete sprite for my Arcane Dragon, I used stuck the head from the Mora va sprite: from the ever so talented @Cipher lee and put it on the generic manakete sprite. Used the wings from myrrh and stuck them on too. The palette is really simple for the for the unarmed sprite, but the transformation and the dragon share the same palette.

Nils&Ninian Transformations
Ice transformation

Transform
Transform
Revert
Revert

Here are some newer and repaletted animations for Nils and Ninian, when they transform into their ice dragon. The ice transformation takes inspiration from @marlon0024 's ice dragon animation, just the part where they transform.

Icy Fire Transformation

Transform
Transform
Revert
Revert

These one just uses the simple fire transformations from the fire manakete, but the palette, as mentioned before, works best with the Elibian Nights ice dragon, so have more fun!!

14 Likes

I think your account is still basic, which means it can’t post images yet. You’ll need to interact and comment around other threads etc before you’re upgraded to a member who can post images.

1 Like

Whoops wasn’t aware my account was still in the basic level :sweat_smile:
And thank you for the help, was really helpful. :grin:

Magic
Staff

Here is a quick edit of the oracle animation. Part of is not really noticeable but fixed a few things here and there, well also give her some pants: because who doesn’t love pants. Give the boots an outline and more close to Lyn’s boots, not only that it uses parts from @GabrielKnight Oracle sheet. Have fun with the animations everyone.

6 Likes

Refresh
Sword

Here is a quick repalette of Tethys’ Dancer and the sword sprite from @Circleseverywhere. This repalette will work with both Ninian and Larum palette, so have fun seeing Ninian and Larum’s colours fit correctly with Tethys.

3 Likes

Lance

Here’s an edit for priestess Eirika, mainly the lance part. I noticed that the animation was using the lance like a magic weapon, so I want ahead and give her a javelin animation. I’d recommend you keep the magic lance animation for this weapon. Shockstick - Fire Emblem Wiki

5 Likes

Unarmed
Transform
Dragonstone
Revert

Here’s a custom manakete sprite, mainly for the Arcane Dragon, since the dragon animation was grouped with the Dracodancer this animation right here https://github.com/Klokinator/FE-Repo/tree/main/Battle%20Animations/Bards,%20Dancers,%20Suppliers,%20Misc/[Dancer-Base]%20[F]%20Arcane%20Dragon%20by%20Sirknite31 it’s supposed to called the Dracodancer class and is a unisex class too. I’d thought I’d let the repository group know. Also the manakete and the dragon have different colours, but the transformation colours are shared.

5 Likes

Releasing some more animation!!! Everyone feel free to use them!!! So what I have here are transformation animations for Nils and Ninian. These animation are aren’t old in nature, but aren’t new either. I’ve had these sitting in my files for a long while and I finally decided enough, was enough. These animations are based on @marlon0024 ice dragon animation, mainly the part where Nils and Ninian Transform. I so I got to work on recolouring some part from the wind part from fimbulvetr spell: this was an insane thing to do, but I managed to get through it. The palette is shared with the ice dragon from Elibian Nights, and should mention one more thing. There is also another file inside the ice transformation file, but don’t worry about that, as those animations just use the regular sound that the enemy manaketes uses in FE6. So your fine.

Ice transform

Transform
Revert
Transform
Revert

These just use the typical fire dragon transformation, but match the ice dragon palette. So everyone have some fun!!!

Icy fire transform

Transform
Revert
Transform
Revert

6 Likes