SHYUTERz PATCH & Animation

Morphing
Battle Animation
Ocular Beam
Oculus
Tentacle

Phew, it’s finally done.
For more information, please read the readme in the zip file. m(_ _)m

Thanks HIROTO, SHIRMER ! ( ≧▽≦)b Good Job!

37 Likes

I can’t believe you managed to create an entirely custom animation set of a final boss from a game several generations ahead of the GBA… This is, without a shadow of a doubt, your best work yet! Absolutely incredible job!

6 Likes

Ho… ly… shit, that is a work of art worthy of being put in the Louvre…

4 Likes

Dawncalibur

Recolor work is completed.
Is that all right?

11 Likes

Looks perfect, thanks

1 Like

I would agree with Dededester. This is your best work yet, it looks so smooth and epic, definitely worthy of a boss fight! :star_struck: Very well done!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!
Making this animation was a very difficult task and my muscles ached all over because I was working in the same position the whole time lol
But, It was so rewarding and I’m so glad I made it!

2 Likes

By the way, I hate bringing up older stuff but are you still willing to try this?

I’m referring to making a skill animation out of the “blue flash” that appears on Ike at the start.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry.
I totally forgot to make a note in my schedule to make this animation. I’m going to try to work on that animation now.

1 Like

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance GBA Hack

nef_st_anime.gif.f236df62d05f43c4d0483ffa04b8cfff
原版枪娘
ike_tenku_animep.gif.7ba03927fd79f6dc075ccb104fc14c30
vssikkoku_anime.gif.f9c8bc1e617e4f3071a33e341511ca75
souentriangle_anime.gif.a90793c02bbd0366d2a2b83418ecb6d5

This Hack Rom is really interesting. I looked for this Hack Rom several times on the Japanese site, but I couldn’t find it. Where does this Hack Rom exist? Or does it not exist?

8 Likes

Pretty sure those are just mock-ups and/or images only - you can tell the triangle attack is doctored because the blink frames are really slow.

5 Likes

Well, sure.
This triangle attack is clearly not the GBAFE specification.
But whoever made this gif is awesome.

1 Like

Oh! So you’ve finally released it!
We worked so hard!
Thank you! ((꜆꜄•௰•)꜆꜄꜆»:heart: ポチポチ…

4 Likes

Yeah, you guys have been great to work with.
Thank you as well. \(^ω^\)

3 Likes

20201101_130336_2
20201101_130336_2
It’s almost impossible to extract animation from a Gif image, so I’m going to draw my own effect similar to this one, is that correct?

5 Likes

Looks good so far. I don’t know, it’s hard to tell until the later frames when you can see the how the “flash” actually develops.

If it’ll help at all I can try to provide a gif or clip of the original skill start up animation from FE9.
The one that looks like thisSs_fe09_ike_activating_aether_01
but in video or gif form.

I just thought the GBA gif version I found would be more helpful since it’s closer to what we’re actually trying to accomplish. Just let me know, I will be as helpful as I can be :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Understood.
Thank you for your concern. This animation is only about 6 frames long, but it takes me a while to draw, because I find drawing difficult.

7 Likes

Hmmm, I’m not making any progress from here at all. I’m just a high school student and I’m not a professional animator or illustrator, so I can’t make a skill animation only well. Is there anyone out there who can draw the rest of this skill animation?

5 Likes

Ashnard
@Klokinator
I made a gif image from this person that I can use in my battle animations. ↓
vXeBKlO-1
However, I don’t know the author of this gif image, so if anyone knows of it, please let me know. I’m really confused, so please let me know.

15 Likes

The first version in this world is from my friend in Thailand. ↓
Sword

2 Likes