SHYUTERz PATCH & Animation

Yes, definitely. Use them, edit them, anything. I barely consider them mine tbh.

I guess I missed the .txt when dragging the files into Dropbox. It’s uploaded now, thanks for the note.

1 Like

I have one question.
Does free mean no fee is required? And does paid animation exist?

1 Like

Animations that aren’t free to use (and by extension, free to edit), such as those from The Last Promise, for example, are those that are only allowed to be used either by the maker or in that project. I don’t know if a paid animation exists, but I know that you aren’t able to purchase access to an animation that isn’t free to use.

2 Likes

Oh, I see! Thanks for letting me know what it means.
That “free” meant the scope of use, didn’t it? I had mistakenly assumed that I meant “free” to mean fee. I was a little confused because in Japanese they split Free into two similar words, 自由 and 無料 lol

3 Likes

So… back to the question, does your stuff are free to use and free to edit with your permission?
I mean I’m on a project which is before Iduun is corrupted, and when I look at your White version of Iduun, I just “Wow! That thing looked very cool. I wonder if SHYUTERz allow me to use it?”

1 Like

Well, if you edit my animation, you’ll want to show me the animation once to see if it doesn’t freeze.
I make my animations quite complex because of the huge amount of space and drawing. So if you use it without my editing, it might freeze.

1 Like

CSA Animation Test ; JPN-35
Thanks to HIROTO and SHIRMer, it’s almost complete.

4 Likes

However, importing Duma songs is difficult.

What tools do you use to create a song in GBA? If you know of any, please let me know.

2 Likes

Anvil Studio is good for making midis, but you need to know how to compose music.

1 Like

Sekaiju is one I really like

1 Like

@Mikey_Seregon
@Huichelaar
Thank you both!
I will download them and use them.

20201026_103257
I edited the Gif to look like a vampire. I’m going to recolor this color as well, because I like this color too.

5 Likes

Hey if you want to compose music, @YaminoZero might be having free time at the moment

1 Like

If I ask that person, can you edit this song to make it available on GBAFE?

I’ll ask him for you. if he good to do it, I’ll let you know. Also if you could, can you send me the link to the audio song that you need to compose?

1 Like

Thank you!
By the way, what’s the link to the audio song?
You mean this one? ↓
/file/d/1Er_XKkAwNhGgnhe2p2AxX4NrF-n-14ns/view?usp= Deleted.

yes, that is what I mean

1 Like

In the meantime, I turned down the sound quality.
It’s about 16000hz of 8-bit.

One question, bout the Elephant trumpet, how did you compress it? and why do we have to use the import from another gba option in febuilder? I’m interested in the method of adding new sfx

2 Likes

I forced the elephant calls to be imported in either of these two wav formats (I think I probably imported them in elephant2.wav)↓

Just before you try to import, febuilder will bring up the wav import setting screen. So if you set it to “8bit” “12khz” and “No change in volume” there, you will be able to import it without problems. Then change the song track Priority to 14 and Reverb to 0 and it will work properly.

If you don’t understand this explanation, I’ll explain it in detail again tomorrow night using my PC (I’m using my smart phone to explain it now).

2 Likes