SHYUTERz PATCH & Animation

In other words, only SHYUTERz if you want to be listed in the credit.

Sorry.
I mistook “recolor” for “recalcitrants”.

1 Like

20200915_155321
20200915_155425
I’ve extracted the FE7 if animation, but I’m wondering how the credits should be listed.

8 Likes

I need some good material to make Dark Spikes.
If you’d like, please provide me with it.

5 Likes

Thank you!
I don’t know if I will use this yet, but I will take it for reference. ( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑

I just finished the CSA version of Gespenst and Luce, do you guys think it’s perfect? (。-`ω´-)ンー

14 Likes

※ I will be making Dark Spikes starting in 5 hours from now.

3 Likes

Oh my god, they look amazing! I gotta say, these newer versions trump your old recreations of Luce and Gespenst, so you really outdid yourself this time!

1 Like

Great animation :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i love it

1 Like

Thank you.
But I’m going to try to improve Luce as it’s a bit slow to work.

1 Like

CSA_Dark Spikes

Here you go! ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳)っ
It wasn’t very good animation, but I managed to finish this one while enduring a headache.

17 Likes

I was experimenting with an animation that looked exactly like the original Dark Spikes animation, with Spikes firing around a target. However, animations such as a concentrated attack on a target are a bit off and weird in Spell Animation (CSA and FEditor).
So I made this animation Spikes hits randomly.

Huh… You know, it looks an awful lot like Ultima from Final Fantasy. Neat!

1 Like

I think the spikes themselves appear a little too quickly. In 3H you can see the spikes staying in place for a few frames before they hit the opponent.

Otherwise, it’s a surprisingly good demake.

1 Like

As I said earlier, doing that makes it weirder because when the camera is moved, the distance between the target and Spikes is quite a bit off when it’s moved.
(This has been verified)
It was quite cumbersome to adjust that and so on, so this is what the animation looks like.

Well, if the weird spikes bother you, feel free to edit it.
I can’t work on it right now because I have a headache.

2 Likes

magic_50
I’m making Excalibur and Gigacalibur for the Recolor version.

6 Likes

ギガスカリバー (Gigacalibur)
Complete. ( ‘-^ )b

8 Likes

Amazing :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart_eyes: thank for make it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like