SHYUTERz PATCH & Animation

CSA animation Test-3
CSA animation Test-4
Naga is a very difficult animation compared to Loptous.
It is too big to fit into the OAM size.

12 Likes

20200905_172210
LuceのAnimation.

8 Likes

20200905_181718
20200905_165642
It is good animation.
I also reply.

9 Likes

その霧イイねえ!
使わせてもらうぜ!!

すごい*(^o^)/*

1 Like

@Solusaeternus
Thanks for watching, always!
I’m glad (❁´ω`❁)

1 Like

Truly amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

CSA animation Test-1
CSA animation Test-3
CSA animation Test-4

In case you missed it, I’ll release it here as well.

13 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: i love you :kissing_heart::heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

:heart:thank ÿ٥ϋ(Ü):heart:

1 Like

ゲスペンスト
I made a nearly perfect CSA version of Gespenst in 3 hours. However, I don’t intend to release this yet, as I want to release it together with the other CSA versions of my animations. If you’re interested in my animations, look forward to my next release.
(*´艸`)

14 Likes

By the way, I’m researching to make Apocalypse in CSA.
I’ll let you know what I find out.

7 Likes

I shall :heart: Amazing dark magic :heart:

1 Like

This is an image about FE7 battle screen values. If you set this blue range to 00, you can remove the value.

1 Like

Those recreations of Naga and Loptous look AND sound amazing! Did you make them all by yourself?

1 Like

Hey Shyuterz you think you could make a animation similar to the magic spell “Dark Spikes” From three houses?

1 Like

Yes.
All the animations I posted here were created by me.

1 Like

I meant if these were made solely by you, at least for the Naga and Loptous animations. Because if they were, that’s incredible, and I only have to credit you for it.

1 Like

I don’t know if I can fully recreate Dark Spikes, but I think I can make a similar animation with some arrangements to get around the limitations. So I’ll try to make it next Saturday, Sunday and holiday Monday, along with Gespenst and other recolor.

2 Likes

That’s right.
I made Naga and Loptous on my own; HIROTO had plans, so I didn’t help with any of this work.

1 Like