Shin megami tensei class concepts

I’ve been a fan of this franchise for years and I’ve wondered what it’d be like to picture a particular class for main characters overall. I’ve created a list of what type of things they would offer if they are made for fire emblem and please note I hadn’t played most of the games completely so be sure to correct me:

(Flynn)
Class: samurai
Weapons: sword, lance, magic, bow, staff, axe and dagger
Ability: summon
Personal skill: slayer

(Nanashi)
Class: God slayer
Weapon: sword, lance, magic, bow, staff, axe, bow and dagger
Personal skill: slayer

(Kazuya)
Class: Devil summoner
Weapon: Sword, bow, axe, lance, dagger
Personal skill: lance breaker, swordfare

(Aleph)
Class: replica
Weapon: sword, axe, lance, dagger, bow
Personal skill: rally spectrum, odd rhythm

(Demi fiend)
Class: True demon
Weapon: magic, unarmed, staff, monster
Personal skill: grizzly wound, lethality, imbue

(SMT5 protagonist)
Class: nahobino
Weapon: sword, magic, staff, monster, bow
Personal skill: Astra, adept, Aether

Update: SMTV: vengeance is coming up in June 21st and showcased the protagonist using a bow.

5 Likes

You’re probably wondering why there’s no magic rank for Kazuya or Aleph. Unfortunately for those two, they don’t have the capability to use magic. Their demons use magic for them. Both Demi fiend and the nahobino don’t have the same amount of usability but I decided to give them extra skills to kinda make it fair.

huh. I did something similar, but with the demons, It was persona based as I haven’t played SMT only Persona.

I spliced together portraits based on their designs and gave some unique weapons, I didn’t make unique classes for them only using those already in my hack, It was still a fun exercise.

2 Likes