Sea Lion's Sprites

Heyo, so I figured I’d make a lil topic to dump whatever I’m working on into. This is just some random things from the past few weeks. Unless specifically stated as not being F2U, F2E, everything is F2U, F2E.

Tenebria Color
Tenebria from Epic Seven, simplified cause like hell I’m gonna try and make those braids and I couldn’t get the ribbons looking right. A bit sloppy in places and I’ll prolly clean her up more later.

Kat
Random OC, jacket didn’t come out quite how I’d hoped but like, it’s fine.

Stand color
These are going to be the promoted classes for the hack that I’m “working” on. With axe boy, I can’t decide how beefy I want him/which way he looks best. Axe head is also a bit sloppy at the moment.
The girl is a spy-master type deal, pretty much set I think, might play with hair shading and definitely will adapt color pallette.
For prepromotes I’m likely just going to use base Hector and a female thief cause making a single custom animation is enough work as it is.

44 Likes

Do you, by chance, do commissions?

Ooo these are pretty nice. Is the first one a custom or a splice?

Sounds like it! Some nice sprite work, Sea Lion!

Thanks! First one is nearly full custom, I cheated and spliced bit on parts of the hair and eyes.

2 Likes

New WIP: trying some new stuff, like having a proper wip rather than just kinda going to it piece by piece. Not excited by the thought of doing so much fur, but like gonna roll with it.

Fash11

13 Likes

Whoa blast from the past!

2 Likes

:paintbrush:Spr_5b_086:pencil2:
if your studio isn’t just a bunch of seel’s handing you different brushes i dunno what to say man

great looking stuff!

3 Likes

Current state of Ermine Fascist guy, some parts I’ll go back and touch up in the future (shoulders are mostly still place holders, collar trim could use some touch ups) but for now I’m happy with how he looks.
Einar

15 Likes

wow eminem went through a lot. slim shadier.

4 Likes

Whoops, been a minute since I updated things here. Making Everything F2U, F2E so have fun with it!

A probably permanently WIP Blaze Dingo from Epic Seven
Blaze Dingo

Irene from Troubleshooters
Irene Touch

Quick splice from a splice comp
Fell Vessel Color

Mai from Avatar
mai4

Lilias from Epic Seven with short hair
Lilias

Rando from Epic Seven, 2 palettes, one linked to skin tone the other to the ermine shawl
Einar

Partial animation adapted from the game duelyst, plan to finish it eventually it’s just tedious
test

26 Likes