SALVAGED Mercenary joins the fight

Hey guys, Shep here! Happy to announce the release of an animation we previewed at FEE3, Team SALVAGED’s mercenary.

What’s that? Why does the Mercenary have an Axe? Because why not!?

We are open to all feedback and suggestions, and have the female equivalent more or less in the works. The animation is free to use, free to modify, but if you’re willing to credit it, credit as Team SALVAGED (yes, all capitals).

Once again, this is an open-source animation. Feel free to do different skins, or whatever you feel like, just please credit Team SALVAGED. Major props to Nuramon, the main animator on this and mad Axeman. You are a Hero, my friend!

The package contains sword, unarmed, axe and unarmed sprites for the male mercenary.
The animation can be downloaded here.
[SALVAGED Mercenary 01/05/2020]
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/wgqgk7m7ktbmotm/T1SWDMercenarySALVAGEDMTeam_SALVAGED_2019_12_09.rar?dl=1)

61 Likes

first

This looks great! Another new SALVAGED animation to join the list.

3 Likes

Naisu.
Edit: the critical animation is smooth af.

2 Likes

ok but they removed the shoulder tap taunt, 0/10, boycotting this animation

(Not really, it’s still cool, but I’m still sad about losing that cooler crit animation.)

5 Likes

Who are you and what have you done with Bluid?

4 Likes

will we have SALVAGED animation for Myrmidon classline in the future? Like Myrmidon, Swordmaster for both male and female

1 Like

Looks sweet as always! Looking forward to what else y’all create.

2 Likes

Perfect! The Salvaged Fighter has arrived!

1 Like

It needs a Shoryuken variant. ’ 3’

3 Likes

Considering Nuramon made his own Hero, I wonder how different a SALVAGED Hero would be, if one is ever made.

1 Like

Nuramon’s a member of the group. That one basically is a SALVAGED Hero, albeit one without the team’s seal of approval. (He also made this SalvMerc work well as an unpromoted version of that animation.)

2 Likes

Really Awesome Animation! I love it!

2 Likes

This is pretty much the prequel to that. They’re pretty much meant to work together, so no plans to make a new hero for now.

Considering how we used his hero as reference, hell yeah it has our seal of approval!

9 Likes

This is beautiful

2 Likes

Looks sick!

4 Likes

My biggest issue is after the attack and their head is straight down, it’s noticeably different from every other head sprite. And i don’t like the fact he looks up for a second, then jumps back. It’s really awkward.

Looks great! I like how it can be used as a merc as well as a fighter.
Map sprites and class card when?

OH GODS! He has a mouth! Mouths in my FeGBA anims?!

Yeah! Why d-
Axe_026

Just curious: Any idea of when the female version will be complete? Not trying to rush the team too much or anything. Just wondering.

2 Likes