Sacred Stones Master Quest (Discord server available) (Hack download ready!)

There currently is no public patches for this hack yet, but if you want to be a beta tester, send me a simple message and I’ll give all current beta testers the beta patch when i finish testing the ruins.

To give a little taste of how dangerous the Tier 4 enemies are, this Bow knight is the first one
you will encounter in Eirika’s route.

Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones Master Quest.2020-12-01 03.23.35

The growths of tier 4’s are beyond nuts.
Be careful ya’ll.

Also Phantom summoning is locked to tier 4 now and they aren’t as abusable anymore.
Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones Master Quest.2020-12-01 03.34.18

1 Like

When will the public patch be available for us to play???

Once I test the new ruins and let the testers do their own playthrough to spot any problems that I couldn’t, then it will be ready. The challenge flags will have to wait in future updates to the hack for they will take a bit to set up properly.

So all of the challenge flags you were talking about in earlier posts won’t be in the initial release?

Sadly no not on release, unless people want them to be added on release.

Then I can make a poll to see if that’s what you guys want.

• Have the challenge flags on release.
  • Release hack without challenge flags until update.

0 voters

Poll will close on Dec 3rd.

Reminder: Poll closes tomorrow, so vote if you haven’t yet.

Well, the people have chosen, The challenge flags will be worked on and added in an update after the hack is out publicly.

The ruins testing is almost done then the beta patch for the testers will be ready soon.

Have one last sneak peek of the hack in the form of the first floor of the new ruins challenge.

Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones Master Quest.2020-12-02 12.04.25

And yes, your seeing this correctly. All of the enemies in the ruins are Tier 4’s!
Wish me luck everyone!

1 Like

Imma leave this here for you people to have fun trying to comprehend this insane case of OVERKILL!!

Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones Master Quest.2020-12-02 22.16.53

First: Thunder magic is effective vs Dragon/Wyrm enemies.
Second: She proced her master skill Ignis.
Finally: She crited on the same attack.

How much damage is this?!?!

How much damage is this?!?!

yes.

1 Like

3 Likes

when will this be coming out

It depends on personal life and finalizing the beta from the testers so hopefully, before the holidays.

will this game include proc skills such as astra,luna,sol?

A couple post above you is Ignis I see no reason to not including others procs

Fact: Sol is tied to Gold knight.
Astra is tied to Swordmaster. (not Trueblade because it has Double lion, which is a better version of astra.)
And luna is tied to Marshall.

You can obviously see where I went with the skills set up for this.

ok i see what you mean but I don’t really understand what you mean by double lion would be a better version unless i read wrong double lion basically treats every weapon like a brave weapon so if your able to double you attack 4 times but if you cant you’ll attack twice(im not sure if this abillity stacks with brave swords or makes them obselete on trueblades) astra is a skill that makes you attack 5 times at full damage each with its on chance to crit(in other iterations its 5 attacks at .50 damage so instead of 5X damage its 2.5X damage). Lets say we have joshua he’s a fast swordmaster speedy boi so he doubles to enemy and lets say he procs astra twice( we are using the half damage of astra iteration here) lets say normally he deals 2 damage. He procs astra twice which is 2 times 2.5 times 2 which equals 10. Let’s say that joshua is a trueblade and deals the same damage that would be 2 times 4 since he used to double but now he quadruples which equals 8 damage which is less than 2 astras. On top of that the 2 astra scenario results in 10 hits which gives way more chances to hit than the 4 double lions hits. Now let’s go to the full damage astra which shows the inadequacy of double lion in comparison so lets say joshua doubles an enemy and does 2 damage. He only has to proc astra once to do 10 damage which is 2 more damage than the 8 damage of the double lion. Only if brave weapons stack which a already doubling double lion user giving the user 8 hits would result in 16 damage which is STILL beaten out by a double full damage astra resulting in 20 dmg. Sorry for filling this place with text and this isn’t a knack agaisnt you at all just some math I did

1 Like

I understand this, but I should have been a little more specific. Like this.

What I mean by “better Astra” is that unlike astra you are always aware of how many times you attack and can keep your weapon durability on memory and your damage is always at it’s strongest.
Where as astra will proc at chance and half’s the damage you deal and it increases the chances of missing (Yes, it can happen) and also changes the RNG by miles as well as REALLY wasting the durability.
So Swordmaster having Astra makes sense since… you know… Swordmaster.
But promoting them to Trueblade in turn, giving them Double lion feels like a direct upgrade to Astra.
You lose one extra attack (If your fast enough. But why wouldn’t you be?) but you get to keep your damage at normal than halfed. That’s why I think Double lion is a better Astra.
Sorry for throwing up the wall.

thanks for claryfying for some reason I thought i was a little weird for the swordmasters ability to have more damage potential than the promoted trueblade but now when you compare the proc astra to the guarenteed double lion when you balance things out double lion comes on top

1 Like