Requesting A Hack

I’m new here, and I don’t know if this is the place to post this or not. So… I’m requesting a hack for the GBA “Fire Emblem” (U) game. The one with Lyndis and Florina in it. I’m not sure what it’s called.

Anyway, the hack I’d really like is one that creates a romantic relationship between Lyndis and Florina. I don’t know if one already exists. If it does, please give me a link to it.

Thanks for taking the time to read my request.:slight_smile:

You’re better off making such a project yourself, there are resources to do so around the forum.

The source game you’re looking for is “Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade”, commonly called FE7. It was the first released in the West so it’s just called “Fire Emblem” on the box and titlescreen.

It sounds like text editing and ending editing is all you’d need to do this, and the easiest way to get started is to download FEBuilder and try out the text editor, support editor, and endings editor.

People generally don’t make hacks on-demand, and this is a pretty simple project to start on as a beginner, so try it out as a learning experience and ask for help if you get stuck.

8 Likes

I tried FEBuilder, but it wouldn’t work. It won’t start. Maybe it doesn’t like XP very much?

It could be, i don’t recall what OS it was designed for, but 8.1 or 10 should both work
See if you can upgrade for free to 10, you may still be able to.

I don’t think one exists.
But if you really want it nobodies stopping you.

Thats uncalled for :frowning:

2 Likes

Did you install C# 4.0?