Request for FE6 Hack: Armored Sage Lilina

I am making a personal hack of FE6 for my own enjoyment, and I’m wondering if there isn’t anyone who can make an Armored Sage/Great Sage animation for Lilina. Like this:

Great Sage (Lilina) - “The armored heiress of Ostia. Equips: Tomes, staves, axes.” Type: Armored, Magic. Weapons: Tomes (Base: C-Rank), Staves (Base: D-Rank), Axes (Base: C-Rank)- It completely disappoints me that we don’t have any armored Lilina sprites yet, so it’s about time I go and fix that! Lilina has a full suit of armor (which obviously isn’t anything too huge, something like this, but with extra shoulder pauldrons) with similar (if knight stompy-esque) movements to her Sage class in both magic and staves, but for when using an axe (sans a hand axe, which is pretty standard), it’s very much based on Project Ember’s Marchioness Armads animation, only with it slung over her shoulder and very much comical with how Lilina struggles to lift it. As a bonus point, her critical animation has her take a deep breath and begin spinning… only to lose control and still hit the enemy in a critical, with her looking surprised before dragging her axe back.

Thank you!