Red Bean's sprites

Different ages of an original character.
司马凌云_青年(头像) 司马凌云_壮年(头像) 司马凌云_老年(头像)

41 Likes

Me before uni, me during uni and me after uni.

23 Likes

Loving all these portraits/sprites!

Me in 2012, me in 2016, me in 2020.

2020 has aged us all.

2 Likes

Clarine grow up
克莱丽娜(头像)
(It’s not surprising that a daughter looks like her mother.)
克莱丽娜(头像)发怒
(But still loses her temper sometime.)

48 Likes

Complete!well well…
larum_sword2

45 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Wow, you’ve been on fire the past, what, two months in a row? You’re doing some incredibly astounding work!

2 Likes

-44a7a60fa003a62d 塞西莉亚(头像) 马库斯(头像)

41 Likes

Brunnya
布露妮亚(头像)
(She reminds me of marlon @marlon0024 )

23 Likes

Looks real nice, but Mine is just a recolor lol.

of selena?

Yes, It was one of my first mugs, lol, so it is just a recolor.

1 Like

Kumiko Yagami
(original character)
久美子(动画)
Miko is a magic profession so it is too convenient to draw.
It is estimated that other actions will be resolved soon.

30 Likes

Finish
久美子(动画) magic
久美子staff(动画) staff

29 Likes

Nice work!

I was wondering if I you would give me permission to let me script your custom Miko animation. Of course I would give you credit for the animation.

All right.

Here it is. Your animations properly scripted. I made sure that I put your name in the folder’s name as to properly credit you. I hope that it is to your liking.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3p9i3cugjjw7sc6/[T1][MAG][Custom%20Magi](Miko)[F]{Red%20Bean%2C%20Dolkar}.zip?dl=0

7 Likes

It looks like it’s time to say goodbye.
Although the time is not long, the time I spent with you was very enjoyable-except for a few people, although I didn’t even talk to them, their contradictory behavior made me ashamed.
They righteously criticized others for misappropriation, demanded replacement, and turned around and opened the original work of others without authorization.
Although I have always been happy to share my work, I cannot tolerate the possibility of my future work being enjoyed by these people. So I still decided to stop the update.

So, let’s say goodbye at the end, I will come to see occasionally in the future, but no more works are provided.
Goodbye!!
(Those friends who commissioned me to paint don’t worry, I will complete your commission and send it to you privately.)

49 Likes