Red Bean's sprites

Here it is. Your animations properly scripted. I made sure that I put your name in the folder’s name as to properly credit you. I hope that it is to your liking.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3p9i3cugjjw7sc6/[T1][MAG][Custom%20Magi](Miko)[F]{Red%20Bean%2C%20Dolkar}.zip?dl=0

7 Likes

It looks like it’s time to say goodbye.
Although the time is not long, the time I spent with you was very enjoyable-except for a few people, although I didn’t even talk to them, their contradictory behavior made me ashamed.
They righteously criticized others for misappropriation, demanded replacement, and turned around and opened the original work of others without authorization.
Although I have always been happy to share my work, I cannot tolerate the possibility of my future work being enjoyed by these people. So I still decided to stop the update.

So, let’s say goodbye at the end, I will come to see occasionally in the future, but no more works are provided.
Goodbye!!
(Those friends who commissioned me to paint don’t worry, I will complete your commission and send it to you privately.)

49 Likes

Goodbye RedBean, I never really got to know you, but I know you can accomplish great things from seeing the amazing spritework you have completed.

6 Likes

An unfortunate day, yet not something I can blame you for. We’ll just have to pick up the torch in your place.

Hearing this does make me personally a bit anxious, too.

13 Likes

I’m really sad to see you go, I really enjoyed seeing your work. Those people suck. But we can’t do a lot to stop that. I made most of my mugs F2U and I still sometimes see the few that aren’t being used without my permission. I personally doesn’t want to stop posting my work because of that but I understand full well your frustration.

Take care!

15 Likes

It’s sad to see you go. Your work was great and we’re thankful to have met you.

Who was causing you all the trouble? That kind of behavior towards anyone is unacceptable. I don’t want to incite a witch hunt, but at the same time far too often spriters like you get taken advantage of and I’m sick of seeing it happen again and again

16 Likes

Farewell RedBean, I’m really sorry to hear those people were troubling you.
Just wanted to quickly say thank you for all the amazing spritework you’ve done, you’ve been a huge inspiration for me and i’ve always enjoyed seeing updates from you <3
Good luck and have fun with anything you do in the future!

8 Likes

I haven’t known you much, outside of you doing some really nice animations for specific characters, but hearing that you were being troubled by some people really does hurt. I wish you the best from here on out, even if you do leave!

6 Likes

Farewell and good luck to your future endeavours Redbean, seeing your works whenever you post updates was a fun thing to do whenever im free, Your spritework is quality :ok_hand:.

Very sorry to hear that you had to experience a sour encounter, I wish you the best and have fun as well. stay safe!

6 Likes

Sad to see another bean go. I’m sorry that you had to experience such things, and hope that things go well for you in the future.

6 Likes

It is very unfortunate to see you go. I have always appreciated how much work you have put into your animations/sprites. I’m sorry those people have been bothering you so much and I can understand, why it had such an negative impact for you. Thank you for sharing your works, I hope you will find much happiness in whatever you decide to do in your future. Take care of yourself!

5 Likes

Wait, I feel like I’m missing context here. I thought everything was going good in the community, for the most part?

Maybe this is some Discord drama idk.

If I read things correctly, there was a chinese(I think) user who was using a lot of non f2u/e because they thought that they were okay to use since they weren’t encrypted. I’ve read about it on shyuterz’ page and that the user has responded and promised to remove all assets that were not permitted. This may not be what they’re referring to, though.

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear those people were causing you such trouble.

And while I understand how you feel, it really saddens me to see you go… :pensive:
You are one of the best animators in our community and your work always was eagerly awaited, not only by me but by many people around the globe! You never ceased to amaze us.
I want to express my gratitude for all you’ ve done for us.

Thank you, Red Bean!
I wish you the best of luck for whatever the future has in store for you.

23 Likes

I think I am calm enough now. Let me share with you a true story that happened to me a few years ago. If I fail to convey what I mean correctly, I can only apologize for the failure of the disappointing machine translation.
I focused on making the material needed for a game’s mod and met two friends online, they didn’t know each other at the time. Coincidentally, the heads of their two works are exactly the same. This is basically impossible, because they are based on the original material and processed by themselves, so a misunderstanding happened. The author who used this avatar first insisted that his avatar was stolen by the other party, but I know this is impossible because another person told me how to process the avatar. Without knowing the truth, the “pirate” referred to the other party as a thief, and the other party felt that he had never touched his work. This was simply to slander him. It was inevitable that the two of them had a bad relationship, but I explained the situation to both sides in time and asked them to have a good talk in a chat room. They finally did not become enemies. They really lacked a mediator who knew the truth.
It is too efficient to arbitrarily judge the other party as a malicious bad guy when you don’t know the truth and report the malicious one. Obviously, the two sides didn’t even have any exchanges, and all kinds of impatient retaliation began, you know, because the other party is an indisputable evil party. Now I think about it, and I can’t help but reflect on whether this time I made a judgment as arbitrary as these people? Anxious to protect the interests of the author, so I completely considered talking with the other party, and did not have the patience to wait for communication.
It is a pity that I cannot be a mediator again this time. After all, I don’t know both sides. All I can do now is to talk about a story: if everyone can stop and wait a while, maybe things shouldn’t be so bad.

25 Likes

However, I do not intend to retract the foreword, repentance will make my decision worthless. Although I will continue to draw something, but it will not be announced in this place. I think I will organize and post it in Baidu Tieba, and welcome friends to visit.

9 Likes

Finally, catch everyone’s appetite: I still couldn’t help but drew the faces of Empress Guinevere and Ellen yesterday, but I don’t disclose them now–I’m such a bad guy. :crazy_face:
So good night, I will talk to other posts in the future.

10 Likes

Dear RedBean,

even though I’m mostly a silent member of this comunity, I’d like to say thank you so much for providing us with such amazing artwork! I think you are one of the most generous spriters out there since you give permission to use your work to a great extend.

It would be a great loss to see you go. But: There is no shame in not taking this step. I find it very sad that you got involved in these quarrels; but it also shows that sometimes people still think too little together. And I hope that we as a community learn that it is better to think together.

What do we gain from doing everything just for ourselves? If we share it, it gives us all an advantage.

Thanks again for everything! I am really thankful that I can experience you and your work here!
And yes, with this I would like to ask you most warmly not to go away.

10 Likes

The painting of the female head in FE6 has been completed!!
QQ图片20201212193853
If you are interested in these works, you can come here to watch.
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7146291531

42 Likes

Don’t necro; thread is 2 years dead

Red Bean if you want this reopened, let us know.