Random portrait things, I guess (F2U Assorted Stuff)

I am a spriter. A spriter still learning about everything, to be exact. I make random portraits, from pokemon (mainly Meowstic), to anime characters. I’ve made some portraits lately and would like to share them here. Please don’t be too harsh on me. (I’m branching off from GBA style portraits, it’s probably not the best move but I enjoy making portraits like these, so I hope you all can enjoy them!)

(Recolors and all of that stuff allowed, but please credit me. Thanks!)

1. Chuuya Nakahara from Bungo Stray Dogs Chuuya
  2. Giorno from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Giorno%20FEGBA
  3. Male Meowstic (Re-Make) MeowsticM%20Redux
  4. Sweater Espurr (Re-Make) Helena
  5. Noah (OC of sorts) Noah

This is my random assortment of stuff, all are F2U. I do take requests, but I am nowhere near the best. I hope to learn more about spriting in the coming days and years.

Update 2: Made a new batch of portraits, I used the Sangled character creator on the Picrew site as a reference point for the new portraits. All except Cartman, Craig, Kenny, and Kyle are OCs, the ones mentioned are from South Park.

Update 3 10/9/20: Added Kenny, Craig, Noah (Pirate), and Will.

1. Apollo Apollo
  2. Cartman (South Park) Cartman
  3. Connor Connor
  4. G.B. G.B.
  5. Jarrott Jarrott
  6. Kyle (South Park) Kyle (SP)
  7. Marisa (But not Marisa) Marisa
  8. Natasha (But not Natasha, lol) Natasha
  9. Noa (Female version for Noah) Noa
  10. Craig (South Park)Original Character Name (6)
  11. Kenny (South Park) Original Character Name (9)
  12. Noah (Pirate)Original Character Name (19)
  13. WillOriginal Character Name (22)
6 Likes

Hey, these are fun. They’re not quite meshing with FEGBA style in terms of proportions and shading atm, but I look forward to seeing more from you in the style!

1 Like

Thank you. I like to try to mix GBA styling a little bit into my style, and I enjoy doing so. Some day, I will perhaps try creating fully GBA styled portraits.

1 Like

Can I use these portraits for my rom hack?

1 Like

Yes you can, F2U means free to use.

1 Like

ah, ok thx

1 Like