Raidomso's Map Repository

Hey FEU

I’m excited to start my map repository. These maps are entirely free to use (F2U) and edit (F2E) for your own projects. However, I kindly request that you provide proper credit to me for any usage. Please message me if you’d like the necessary files.

Feel free to download and use the maps to enhance your creative projects, games, stories, or any other endeavors that require maps. Be aware that I’ll probably use them in my own romhack though, so they’re not unique if you do use them.

If you like my work and are interested in commissions, please reach out to me in DM where we can discuss the matter further.

Culmination of Thruth

Tome's Secret

Screenshot 2023-10-29 232255

Small Lair

Screenshot 2023-10-29 232234

Virtuoso's Shrine

Tarkir's Capital

Screenshot 2023-10-30 105149

Final Call & The Lies Underneath

Endless Torture

Pyroclasm

Screenshot 2023-11-02 220744

More coming soon, for now feel free to give feedback! :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Here’s two new one’s for y’all. I really appreciate the amount of likes on the post already!

Screenshot 2023-10-30 105149

11 Likes

Back already, too much inspiration right now:

I absolutely love this tileset and haven’t touched it yet, so here’s my first try. Map is supposed to be a near finale map where you fight some minibosses and enter the temple up top after defeating the final miniboss. Either they teleport to you out of the thrones, or a tilechange happens where stairs come down from.

Second map resembles the next chapter (or … x) after entering the temple. This is a fog of war (sorry) map where you try to reach the boss who’s location is quite obivous I believe. If you do choose the wrong path, you get awarded with some loot.

12 Likes

Nice keep going!

1 Like

These are really cool!!

1 Like

Can’t stop, won’t stop :sunglasses:

Appreciate it Kliss! :handshake:

1 Like

Hey y’all, after multiple people asked me for a defend map in DM, here you have one, aswell as a hot map to give us some warmth for the winter.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 220744

As always, all feedback is welcome!

6 Likes

Hey man! I’d love to speak to you a few things eihter here or on discord. LMK.

.eternalpast

(with the period)

1 Like

Hey, I sent you a friend request on discord, username yungpatron on there though. Curious to what you have to say!

Sorry to bump but could you have posted the map files as well?

All of these maps look pretty great to me.

1 Like

Reach out in dm and i’ll sort you out :slight_smile:

1 Like