Question multiplayer

I have a question if anyone ever given any thought to doing a live stream with other fire emblem players will you take four people and have them control for units and see how long you can live before you guys have a death I think it would be great content just saying I’ll be down for some group fire emblem

1 Like

I’ve thought about this with a few different games. Some of the early final fantasies for example have an option to let different players control different party members.
The main issue is it’s hard to get a group together to play games that have good synergy and consistency in schedules.

A few years ago I played a handful of different games with random people on discord, and what I found is that I don’t gel well with a lot of people.
Funny enough, of all the gamer groups I’ve tried I got along the best with the MTG players even though I don’t care for the game at all.