Project of the Week Voting: THE REVIVAL OF THE REVIVAL

Can I change my nomination to The Last Swear?

• The Four Kings
  • The Lonely Mirror
  • Code of the Black Knight
  • Justice and Pride
  • Reborn Dimensions, Olethian Princess
  • Dark Lord and the Maiden of Light
  • Tales from Afar
  • The Dragon Herald
  • Illuminated
  • The Last Swear
  • The Dark Hour
  • Journeys
  • Deflation Emblem

0 voters

4 Likes

Not to be a grammar nazi, but it’s “Black Knights” in plural :v

is this going to be top 4 gets bannered in a row then another voting (approximately)?

Yes, same deal as usual. I’ve also been recycling the nominations for projects that don’t make the top four for each of the polls.

2 Likes

I’m going to nominate The Grand Uprising for this.

I feel like PotW could be updated a bit more often than it is currently, maybe once a month?

I’d also suggest to rename it to Featured Project such that the name actually makes sense.

It doesn’t matter to me if projects are featured multiple times, but it would be nice to always have one featured and to cycle through based on votes. Of course, if a project was recently featured then there should be a cool down period before it can be up there again.

How I would do the voting system:

• Add a giant link to this thread or put the poll directly in the current featured project thread.

Nominations done differently:

• A whole bunch of hacks are added to a poll, updated on occasion / on self-nomination
  • Multiple choice. Any user can then ‘nominate’ as many hacks as they want without having to type anything or even think twice about it.
  • When a hack reaches some arbitrary number or percentage of votes, it is added to the main monthly poll where the next featured project is decided.
  • I’d randomize the list order on occasion to prevent order bias
3 Likes