Project Endgame Mapper

Hello, I’m Slowpokemasta, and I’m wondering if there is anyone that would like to assist me in mapping for my up and coming project, Project Endgame. We have pretty much every other role filled, however none of me and my small team of 3 are keen on mapping. If anyone here would like to assist and become a part of our team, the help would be greatly appreciated. Also, I hope to have this project finished at the time of or at least showcased at FE E3 2022 Thank you so much. (screenshots below to show progress and blurred to keep the sprites private) also since the game will have a route split, its gonna have maps in the 30s.

1 Like

Is this paid and is there concrete progress done you can show the forum at this time?
Also, moved to requests.

1 Like

It is not paid. This was originally a fun project I was soloing and would solo if I had the expertise, however I assembled a few friends and they are helping to cover my weaknesses when it comes to FE Builder as well as offer varying opinions and advise to keep it smooth. (Plus I just turned 16 I dont have a ton of cash lol) And ty for the question, I should have clarified. Also ill put a few pics of progress. Also once we get maps, we can have the real fun begin, I have already got the plot, classes, and weapons pretty much all set up and the maps and sprites are the next big step which we are beginning now

1 Like

Do you have an idea of how many maps you need? Because I might be willing to do a few/give some advice, though I’m not that experienced myself.

1 Like

well… it has a route split and about 30 or so chs sooooo. But any help would be appreciated

Yeah, I definitely can’t commit enough time for that many maps. But I can help with a couple so that you can at least make some more progress on the project.

1 Like

I can help polish maps to a good degree but I think I might be bad at map making. Like if the maps have a rough idea I think I can make them look good.

1 Like

that would be excellent. I’m good at making the rough drafts for maps, but not good at refining them. tysm

Alrighty, feel free to send me a rough estimate of a map and I’ll try to polish it and see how ya think

1 Like

ty and if u want, u can join the server

This will be fun!

3 Likes

ohhh yeahhhh :ok_hand:

3 Likes