Pretsel's Pantry

My current wip portrait isnt done but i gots something else to show

TF2 visits NES Fire Emblem featuring Sniper, Spy & Medic

Variants:
Heads

smol details

No progress pic cus I do these mugs without being too tedious on it by saving wip stages most of the time. Sorta like comfort pixel art, sometimes i wanna make stuff without doing lotsa effort. Usually done inbetween portrait as a cooldown art, though i might break that cycle cus i wanna do more of these now.

Pretty sure it isnt insertable, despite only using 5 or 6 shades, so its just good ol pixel art

I have one more of these but imma post it in a set of 3 like this one in the next post

10 Likes

hoo boy its been months since my last post

uhhh i did stuff while in college

TF2’s Red Team obtains reinforcements featuring the Engineer and Demoman

Variants:

It was fun, until I tried heavy and scout
They don’t deserve to see the light of day

We also got a 5 star reinforcement
Tripping and falling into the battlefield, Felicia comes in plates ablazing.
Her palette was fun to do, very pink

Not sure if any of these are even insertable but hey, its art stuff

Smol compilation of nes portraits

Holidays do be coming near tho :eye:
More time for aort
Soon :tm:

20 Likes

Uhhh I did do aort, but i forgot to post it
pff

anyways

Stormlord Malebranche for Hiraeth Legacies!

Very fun to do despite being made before, during and after college, learnt lots of stuff, especially trims oh boy, trims. never thought I’d do them so good

The last portrait i made for the year too, I’d say it ended on a high note

Frankie, an oc of @MVPMaster!

Variants:
image image
Left to right: Zombie Gal and Hatsune Frankie/Frankie Miku

It was a mug request and zombie gal hot- i mean, I’m a fan of her, yeah you go zombie girl! slayy queen

The Hatsune Miku variant was just cus of the recoloured pigtails looking like Miku
I couldnt not sprite that mental image

so ye, none of these are free to use/edit unless said otherwise by their respective owners

if i see one wild, uncredited, nonf2u mug of mines out there
Kaguya will make sure that the bullet doesnt miss
you’ve been warned :eye:

have a happy new year everyone

29 Likes

Don’t mind me just doing my bi-yearly checkup on this amazing topic

i see lawrence has an evil cousin now

6 Likes

:flushed: aw thanks, glad to see that you still check my thread, despite it having slow updates as ever pff

Yeah, the thought of him being similar to someone else was stuck in the back of my head ever since I finished him, couldnt put my finger on it until now

Now Cosimo is both an evil brother and an evil cousin, he was fated to be evil ever since his birth.

4 Likes

Some people are just born like that…

1 Like

still alive, and arting, but slowly

A commission of Mary-Beth Gaskill from Red Dead Redemption 2

Never played the game but seeing the gameplays and some reference vids from the commissioner, I can say that Mary-Beth’s a sweet and adorable lass, hella glad to make a portrait of her

ignore that i havent done much in the past few months times are rough and not enough sweets to cope

23 Likes

I like how we have all these tf2 sprites then we just have flora

2 Likes

That’s Felicia.

4 Likes

difference?

There’s quite a few.

3 Likes

arting? nah, I’m gaming :sunglasses:
gaming but internally panic about art

A commission of Razor from the Genshin Impact

Gacha game moment, but it was fun at the time when i first played it. Still is at some moments but not as frequent as initially. Still love the characters though and Razor is one of them, he’s a hungry wolf boi that deserves head pats and food.

time to sleep from sleepless nights of art and gaming

25 Likes

That shading is godly bro, super hype portrait

3 Likes

thanks bro :blush:

2 Likes

Nearly forgot to post this here sh
Still in my pantry, playing another game and staying safe
Got vaccinated, now I’ve got boosted def and res stats. Just gotta avoid getting crit hits from the virus
still internally panicking about art

Senator Giselle Verflucht for Hiraeth Legacies!

Managed to get this done under a month… maybe a month and a day or two, which counts as a month in my book. A shame I didn’t finish it during august for a monthly portrait consistency, but maybe next time.

Once again, these are not free to use (f2u) / free to edit (f2e) unless said otherwise by their respective owners. This applies to my previous and future posts

Kaguya still has her gun loaded, wouldn’t want to ruin her good mood from her manga’s story progression.

Have a good day everyone

25 Likes

a cat

26 Likes

“Goddamnit Kris, where the fuck are we this time”

did a bit of doodlin for a trend

17 Likes

Bread acquired

A portrait commission of an oc

Never tried fur before, was a fun learning lesson. I think this took 3 weeks to make, making this the fastest portrait ive ever worked on. Hell yeah

time to lie down staring at my ceiling for a few days before working on next comm

26 Likes

Pretty!

2 Likes

Bread acquired again !

A self-portrait commission!

I suppose the new thing i tried this time was hair shading style, really wanted to try this in my earlier portraits but couldnt really make it work, until now at least. Glad that looks good and the commissioner loves it too

back to lying down and staring at my ceiling

20 Likes