[POLL] What is your favorite GBA Fire Emblem Class Tree?

This poll only includes playable characters from FE6, FE7 and FE8 (and the lords.). Originally it was all classes (including NPC and enemy only), but apparently there is a cap on poll answers and it’s 40. I learned this after writing them all out. I purposely left out the trainee classes, the soldier, Merlinus and the monster classes. However, I included the bard, the dancer and the mamkute/manakete (even if they don’t have their own class trees, compared to the others.).

Feel free to post any honorable mentions or details I might have missed. I would also encourage members to explain their choices or share their opinions. For example: were you torn between two choices? Which berserker model is better? Do you think the class tree should have been different? Do you prefer branching or non-branching? Etc. Please keep it relevant and try to have fun!

• Lord - Great Lord (Roy)
  • Lord - Blade Lord (Lyn)
  • Lord - Knight Lord (Eliwood)
  • Lord - Great Lord (Hector)
  • Lord - Great Lord (Eirika)
  • Lord - Great Lord (Ephraim)
  • Mercenary - Hero - Ranger
  • Myrmidon - Swordmaster - Assassin
  • Thief - Rogue - Assassin
  • Knight - General - Great Knight
  • Fighter - Warrior - Hero
  • Brigand - Berserker - Warrior
  • Pirate - Berserker - Warrior
  • Archer - Sniper - Ranger
  • Cavalier - Paladin - Great Knight
  • Nomad - Nomadic Trooper
  • Pegasus Knight - Falcon Knight - Wyvern Knight
  • Wyvern Rider - Wyvern Lord - Wyvern Knight
  • Monk - Bishop - Sage
  • Priest - Bishop - Sage
  • Cleric - Bishop - Valkyrie
  • Troubadour - Valkyrie - Mage Knight
  • Mage - Sage - Mage Knight
  • Shaman - Druid - Summoner
  • Bard
  • Dancer
  • Mamkute/Manakete
0 voters
3 Likes

The class of the girl reading this

11 Likes

I gotta say, the Mercenary tree feels the most balanced, and that’s why I like it. You can only choose between a reliable 1-2 range or a mount, and LTCs have used both promotions for Gerik.

1 Like

While I do like snipers, rangers have more movement and can use swords. If I want a hero in FE8 I just use Garcia or Ross. If I want a sniper, Innes is decent enough. So that gives me every bit of logical reasoning to turn Gerik and Neimi into rangers.

Magic is cool. You can attack from close or from long range. I also enjoy playing with bows because of the same reasons. In the end, I believe that magic is better than bows.

1 Like

ALL HAIL MAGE SAGE MAGE KNIGHT!