[POLL] What is your favorite 'colour'?

Hello,

I thought it might be useful to know what FEU’s preferred colours are. You could also see it as a fun competition, where the colour with most votes is the ‘winner’.

If you do not find your preferred colour listed on the poll, please vote “other” (or do not vote at all) and write the name of your chosen colour in a response to this topic.

Have fun learning about each other, colour names, and the FEU community ~ <3

• Cold Red
  • Warm Red
  • Orange
  • Turnmeric
  • Lemon Yellow
  • Chartreuse
  • Lime Green
  • Cold Green
  • Turquoise
  • Aqua
  • Sky Blue
  • Royal Blue
  • Indigo
  • Violet
  • Purple
  • Magenta
  • Pink
  • White
  • Gray
  • Black
  • Cold Brown
  • Warm Brown
  • Beige
  • Other
0 voters
1 Like

the color of freshly spilled blood

20 Likes

I think that would be ‘cold red’, but I like the name you gave it.

Which community thread/poll will be posted next?

• Which color does your lord like the best?
  • Which European place has the best lore?
  • Where do the members of FEU live?
  • Which game ruined the series?
0 voters
17 Likes

What about our name and quest?

2 Likes

I don’t know what’s sadder, the fact that I believed that this was a joke post until I actually clicked on it

Or the fact that it’s not a joke post

Why? Why are you giving us these questions? For some nebulous hack that you’re mysteriously working on that will most assuredly be the bestest thing ever seen with how much you seem to argue with everyone about game design? Surely not, you wouldn’t have such an aimless question posted if it was FOR anything.

Is it bait? Maybe, it very well might be. Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised.

Is this to spite us users who you’ve been offended by for having opinions on things or to mods who’ve shut down threads that were largely just useless garbage dumps of useless arguments?

In any case

Purpl

2 Likes

tbh i’d rather have this than certain other topics that have been popping up recently.
sky blue for me, btw :smiley:

2 Likes
Next next community poll:
  • What Are FEU Members’ Mother’s Maiden Names?
  • What Are The Three Funky Numbers On The Back Of My Credit Card?
  • Who Was Phone?
  • What Is The average Rainfall In Bora Bora?
0 voters
7 Likes

This is still better than the insane amount of hateful arguments and locks that have been happening.

Also, Violet is cool :slight_smile:

4 Likes

this seems like a kind of embarrassing over-reaction to something as relatively banal as a “what colors do feu users like most” post.
like ur chill most of the time boss but this is a little silly

2 Likes

It took me way to long to get this joke.

I was just sitting here for a solid minute thinking “I don’t want any of these to become polls. Two of them will devolve into terrible arguments, 1 is completely meaningless, and the one which would actually be interesting would reveal way to much personal information about users.”

Well played.

EDIT: Speaking of which:

Should FEU remove the poll feature?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Hell yeah!
  • Hell no!
0 voters

friend, don’t take this the wrong way. But ya sure are biting on to them bait posts a lot. perhaps true strength is to step away from em lol

1 Like

holy moly chair W

1 Like

Do you know what fascinates me about this poll right now? We can already deduct a preferred colour range!

First, we overlook the 15 votes for ‘other’ and the 5 votes for cold green. Then we count 8 votes for purple, 6 votes for royal blue and 5 votes for violet. That’s a total of 19 votes. Royal blue, violet and purple are analogous (next to each other on the colour wheel.). If you mix these colours together, you get violet (mostly). Also, if we add the 5 votes of cold green (and ignore the ‘other’ votes again) we can deduct that colder colours are more popular than warmer colours.

1 Like

Friendly reminder that if you think a thread is pointless, you don’t need to post on it. You can mute it and move on.

6 Likes

Would usually agree, but the last person who “made rapidfire filler threads” (which weren’t ignored by people despite someone being able to argue that they were pointless) kept getting them shut down because of who they were. If I see a third poll by the morning, I reckon that it should elicit some sort of action.

2 Likes