Playing with a Fire Emblem Portrait Creator

Before I officially joined the FE Universe website, I had gotten myself a Fire Emblem portrait creator made by TheFlyingMinotaur and I wanted to post some of the portraits I made with the tool. Please don’t judge me too hard. Their names from left to right are Yikem (which is my nickname with the first and last letters reversed), Silvia (a young woman who became a mercenary after losing her family to bandits), Lily (who is a young mage who was adopted by Silvia after being kicked out by her family), Jeff (who is a mercenary wanting to be like his war hero father), and Joseph (a young man from a family of farmers who took up a bow and become a mercenary to both escape the boredom of farming and to provide for his family.)
Yikem the Traveler (1) Silvia the Sellsword (1) Lily the Mage (1) Jeff the Aspiring Warrior (1) Joesph the Farmboy (1)

1 Like

These look pretty good! You made a good choices with the combinations of character parts!

The position of the hair or face could in some cases use a little correction, but otherwise these look very nice! I look forward to more of your creations!

1 Like

Thanks! I have a ton more that I might post some more of.

1 Like

Looks pretty good, but the skin tones a bit off(artifact of Character Creator).
Try Blades skin tones:

2 Likes

I actually do have plenty of portraits with different skin colors if you want to see them.

I don’t doubt that you do. I just thought I’d try to be helpful.

You were, and I apologies if you thought I was mad. That was not my intention. Anyways, here’s four portraits of different skin colors. Jacob, a cavalier who promotes into a Paladin, Kal, a thief who comes from a long line of thieves, Magorie, a dancer, and Rico, a lumberjack who is a loving husband (so basically Dorcas). Jacob the Cavalier (1) Kal the Thief (1) Magorie the Jasarian Beauty (1) Rico the Lumberjack (1)

3 Likes

Nice portraits!

1 Like

Thank you.

For a future fangame that I have plans to make, I’ve made generic portraits of allied and enemy units. The allied generics are green and white while the enemy generics are red and grey. Here are the generic cavalier portraits. Enemy Cavalier 1 (Female) (1) Enemy Cavalier 1 (Male) (1) Enemy Cavalier 2 (Female) (1) Enemy Cavalier 2 (Male) (1) Allied Cavalier 1 (Female) (1) Allied Cavalier 1 (Male) (1) Allied Cavalier 2 (Female) (1) Allied Cavalier 2 (Male) (1)

2 Likes

these look great! I don’t think that the coloring of Joseph’s clothing and headband work well though, maybe it’s just me because I am a bit picky with coloring.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I like playing with Fire Emblem stuff, especially this Portrait Creator!