Piero's Sprite

Aaaaright! The normal attack animation is almost complete. Trying to do a special crit anime with a roundhouse kick. The full version will be found in the hack later. Let’s hope the OAM size of the animation won’t go over 20k lol.
ezgif-7-81cabc293fc6

31 Likes

Looks pretty damn awesome. Only real complaint would be he makes everyone else look bad, Dorcas is kinda in a league of his own rather than fitting with the usual FEGBA sprites…

But man, a game series with this style for the battle sprites would be pretty epic.

1 Like

Appreciate it! There will be more custom animes in this FE7 remake hack. I believe all characters with special portraits will have their own sprites, enemies, as well.

1 Like

You’re making an FE7 remake with all new animations?? I am sooo hyped for this! I recently tried to implement some new animations into FE7 but it was very confusing on how to do it so I’m definitely looking forward to seeing the animations you come up with!

1 Like

I ain’t the FE7 remkae hacker. Just the one taking care of some of the animations and the rest will be completed by other Chinese animators.

2 Likes

Bro, this is dope, i love it

4 Likes

Glad you like it, pal!

Lyn remake
QQ截图20211222204232

35 Likes

Love how she looks.

Say, do you ever wish you had more than 15 colours available for a battle sprite, or does 15 feel pretty comfortable?

3 Likes

I used to wish to have more than 15 colors to use, especially when I was creating big detailed sprites. But I’m getting kinda used to it now. I’d still try 15 even there are no limited colors for GBA-style animations.

1 Like

Lyn with Mulagir
QQ截图20211224181944

35 Likes

Oswin WIP
QQ截图20220127120557

31 Likes

Love it so much, i can’t wait to see those sprites release !!!

2 Likes

Nephenee T2
QQ截图20220206002255

Ver.2
图像_2022-02-06_141417

32 Likes

Scouring Saint Elimine~
QQ截图20220212131136

show

27 Likes

Bro I love your work

1 Like

Appreciate it bro!

2 Likes

You make some quality sprites! I especially like the Dorcas animation, it’s absolute perfection. You certainly have a uniquely detailed style that I want to see more of, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Lyn Crit Atk (Incompleted)
ezgif-5-8ec12cefb4

35 Likes

Do you share all of your work in public or it’s private for you?