0 voters

1 Like

What will my next hack be called?

• Fire Emblem: The last promise 78
  • Fire Emblem: The last promise 74
  • Fire Emblem: The last promise 72
  • Fire Emblem: The last promise 73

0 voters

What color should the playable Crewmate (Red) (MeatOfJustice) imposter be?

0 voters

What battle animations should i make next: (maybe added to ma heck)

• Lamia
  • Mermaid
  • Land Wyvern rider
  • Armored peg
  • Monk Fighter

0 voters

1 Like

I thought of making an Orson clone that is sympathetic, that is she betrayed the player because her parents are taking hostage by enemy using magic so that if she disobey, they dies. Now I’m thinking of her character theme, which one is more fitting for her?

• Ikoroshia - Super Danganronpa 2
  • Damon Gant Swimming Anyone - Ace Attorney
  • Locked Girl - Touhou Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
  • Doors of Destiny - Fire Emblem 4

0 voters

In my hack, the Lord is intentionally incompetent both in and out of story. What should I do to drive this point home?

You may vote for 2 options.

EDIT: Demo (up to Ch8) is now released HERE. Some elements of the results have been implemented, but not all. Poll will remain open until further notice.

• Put an Aum clone into the story, but have the Lord die in a scripted event that forces the Aum clone to be used up to revive him
  • Have a map where he is alone and surrounded by enemies while the rest of the party has to fight their way over to rescue him
  • His scripted promo gain is only +1HP, +1 MOV (all other classes have reasonable gains in many stats)
  • Permanent party members (they are also Game Over conditions if they die - psuedo-lords with no seize/convoy) regularly mock him and run the army (competently) in his place
  • He doesn’t get to use the legendary weapon that wrecks the final boss - somebody else in your army has to do it
  • His growth total is lower than the Oifey (Lv1 Promoted unit that joins in Ch1 with good long-term performance)
  • He fails hilariously at strategic decisions and walks into trap after trap forcing the player to play difficult maps at a disadvantage (Fog, Ambush Spawns, bad terrain etc.)

0 voters

The top 2 results WILL be implemented into the hack. Lower results depend on my mood.

3 Likes

okay but WHY?

I pick option 8: make the Lord usable

Roy is not our boy

In my hack I have a unit that I’m struggling to find a firm identity for(gameplay wise). She’s a playable soldier
with high spd,skl and not a ton of bulk. Even with the skill she has(it does a lot) she still gets out performed by the other lance user( A cav who admittedly isn’t THAT good) in combat(this in and of itself isn’t the problem the chars are siblings and she is supposed to feel outclassed) what should I do to make her preform a little better. She’s a part of the prologue cast so I want her role to be clear above all.

• Nerf her brother(make him solely utility)
  • Give her a solid prf( High hit,mt and uses)
  • Give her an interesting prf(Reaver/magic)
  • Buff her stats(self explanatory but specifically str)
  • Design maps with better match-up for her(put more myrms/sword cavs)
  • Rework her into a support unit(Spur skills, rallies)
  • Make her a Cav as well(I don’t want 2 starting cavs, but its a solution)

0 voters

I will pursue another poll based on the top 2 results. This thread is a pretty good one.

Why are the most popular options also the most annoying to play around

because Fe Fans are masochists

1 Like

Wanna try?
I released the demo. It contains some difficult maps.

Ok Poll time! Not to be confused with Chance time from Mario Party because its extremely unfair(albeit random) . Regardless I’m following up on with PRF poll like I said I would(a rare achievement for me).

Its only one poll despite the choice being 2nd because the first one isn’t really poll-applicable because of how situational it is. But to make up for that its a 2 parter. So lets see what kind of PRF my soldier girl is gonna get.

How many effects should PRFs typically have? (IMO the more the merrier but its your vote)

• One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four or more
  • Depends…(pls explain I like discussing this stuff)

0 voters

AND

What effect should her weapon have?

• Reaver
  • Magic
  • Hit Lower
  • Anti triangle
  • Lifesteal
  • Boost to stat(if this wins I’m making another poll
  • Status effect( same for this one)
  • 1-2 range
  • Debuffs

0 voters

Thanks for you opinion.(you guys suck)

1 Like

Which Lord should I animate first? Top 3 determines order

• Green Sword Lord
  • Red Sword Lord
  • Green Axe Lord

0 voters

3 Likes

THIRD POLL!!!

Which Stat should be boosted of the choices below

• Def
  • Res
  • Hp?
  • Skl
  • Lck

0 voters

Have at it. Your votes DO matter so pick what you want.

Soo this is quite connected to my last poll, last time I asked ya’ll which magic should my female lord use, and ya’ll said dark magic (which again thanks ya’ll for voting that)
Now, since I’m a sucker for nicknames/titles of characters ingame (ex. Hayden the sage king) this time can ya’ll help me pick a nickname title for my female lord

• Dark Princess (it’s like a play on dark priestess from FE6?)
  • Twilight Princess
  • Lady of the Darkness
  • Mistress of Darkness
  • others

0 voters

ya’ll can suggest as well since I can’t think of anything else at the moment

Maiden of Twilight
Prinzessin der verurteilung
Sunset Priestess (fire and dark magic)
Void Temptress

1 Like

Shadow Mistress Yuuko, Shamiko for short :joy::joy:
The Mistress of Darkness title is likely joke votes mostly, Dark Princess sounds good to me.

Once again bois >:)
So on this one, I’m actually kinda stumped on what my hack’s ending could be

• Good/Usual Ending: Protag defeats final boss as all usuality
  • Semi-Good Ending: They do “beat” the final boss but at a cost which also serves as the protag’s final character development

0 voters

Anotha one (kinda complicated one as well)
Should I include a brother for the aforementioned female protag dark magic user

• yes
  • no

0 voters

If yes, his wip background states he has no magic potential unlike her sister (if ever), how should I include him in story wise

• Have him include a bit of swordplay
  • Have him some Tactical prowess
  • A bit of both

0 voters

how should I include him in-game wise?

• Have him as a playable character
  • non playable but has atleast some story importance ala tactician style or L’arachel/Innes style

0 voters