Pick My Units - Fire Emblem: Storge! (One Week Left to Vote)

Hey everyone! So after launching this game for the first time and going through the first 5 minutes of text I realized that Storge is a very unique game that lends itself to being LPed. That being said, I thought it would be fun to have you guys pick the units I use for the run!

So here are the rules:
1.) At the bottom of this post there is a poll where you can vote for which characters you want me to recruit.
2.) You can vote for as many characters as you want, so pick more than 1 if you have multiple favorites
3.) I will recruit as many characters as I can afford in order of their popularity from the poll and also outfit them all with appropriate gear
4.) This is the big one. If at any point I cannot afford a character from the poll, the recruitment phase will end. This means that I cannot keep recruiting cheaper characters after not being able to afford a more expensive one that received more votes in the poll.
5.) If you comment the name of a character in this thread, I will add 1 extra vote to their total in the poll.
6.) I will be using the 7 most popular units from the poll, in the result of a tie for the 7th pick I will create one more poll for a quick tiebreaker vote

Those are the rules, I’m sure if enough people participate this could be pretty interesting! Here is the first video of the series where I go through all the cutscenes and learn a little bit about each character, as well as how much they cost to recruit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZI3wr3gsYM
I made a quicker video as well for those of you that have already played Storge just so you can get a refresher as to which name goes to which character without having to sit through all the cutscenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yztmvefTrb8
Looks like I need to split the poll up into two because there’s a 20 option limit. That shouldn’t affect anything though, happy voting!

• Imogene
  • Perseus
  • Rorty
  • Barbaricia
  • Eni
  • Yudhisthira
  • Malachi
  • Munif
  • Divya
  • Gage
  • Drugar
  • Vidali
  • Stamos
  • Cŗùit͟hn̷e
  • Sievert
  • Sweyn
  • Kersi
  • Laverne
  • Anna
  • Hikari

0 voters

• Roscoe
  • Radogast
  • Senal
  • Justin
  • Cheyenne
  • Buchanan
  • Saloninus
  • Dawkins
  • Humboldt
  • Jamakaya
  • Zenobia

0 voters

2 Likes

Thanks for all the votes so far guys, it looks like Cruithne is a crowd favorite so far unsurprisingly haha. I’m coming at you with an update to the rules here. Basically since I underestimated just how many units I am able to afford with the 60000 gold, I’ve decided that I’m going to be going with the games recommendation of 7-10 units (I’ll go with 7 since I usually only use a few units in my playthroughs) So there you have it, hopefully only having the 7 units you guys give me will make the game more challenging!