OC pixel arts

Hello FE community, this is my first post! I looove playing FE hacks, and i got inspired to start making my own pixel art portraits.

Ill update this topic with new portraits as soon as i finish them <3

**

Finnean

Finean
fineanonly

He is one of the classic pair of Christmas knights, ill post his red contrapart soon… Spoiler he is gay and his red boyfriend is gay too… deal with it :distorted_face:
(PD: This sprite is unusable, incorrect and too colorful)

**

Ginno


Ginno only

Ginno is Finnean´s buddy in arms, and also his bf. They were enemies once upon a time, (Their respective villages hated eachother. Can you believe it?).

(PD: From now on the sprites are actually usable… I think)

3 Likes

Seems my account is too new to post images lol, i guess ill wait until i can post them :face_exhaling:

1 Like

You just need to comment on a few threads to get perms

welcome :slight_smile:

I understand Thanks for welcoming me :smile:

1 Like

the format is not quite right yet, and he colour count is quite high, but good start

Yeah I know it’s just some practice work not actually meant to be used, thanks for the feedback tho :blush: