the second one with the meme face was entirely intentional so that’s good kek
And thanks mein guy ^-^

he has the Pog face

1 Like

real talk that crit animation looks painful for whoever’s on the receiving end

1 Like

“Julius! Stop, stop, they’re already dead!”

2 Likes

Initially I wasn’t planning on making my OC, Diana, F2U/F2E but I kinda don’t care anymore and I think it’d be cooler to see her in more places than just the one hack I made her for (and who knows when that’ll finish) so yeah, have some stuff
image image
Also here’s a WIP animation for the main lord of said hack, I plan to make it F2U/F2E once it’s done cuz more assets is always nice
loopz

35 Likes

magic kempf animation good

2 Likes

The animation looks nice so far, though there are some frames where random pixels appear when they weren’t in the previous or following frames (on the pauldron for a frame, on the boot on our left for a couple of frames, the belt disappears for a frame, etc.). The trim color(s) on the cuff of the sleeve on the far hand also changes in a few frames.

1 Like

I’m aware of those yeah, that’s why I said it’s still WIP cuz i’ve yet to clean up each individual frame

Ah, wasn’t sure if you meant WIP as in only a portion of the whole package was done or WIP as in what was already there was still in-progress.

1 Like

Ah I should have specified a bit more, that’s my bad, basically everything is still in progress as in like I gotta make it all look nice and pretty, then I have to make the dodge but once that’s done all that’ll be left is scripting

1 Like

It’s been a hot minute since i’ve made a fullbody so I thought i’d get back to doing that stuff, starting with Hugh, later when I get more free time I hope to do more FE6 fullbodies cuz FE6 epic
image image

45 Likes

the world needs more hugh

6 Likes

is that THE hugh mungus?

3 Likes

Everyone’s favourite pay to recruit unit! down with rennac

3 Likes

it is best boy

3 Likes

Back at it again with fun FE6 stuff, if anyone ever uses the Rutger and experiences problems lemme know real quick, I somehow sprited over him without realizing my layers were at 99% opacity the entire time so that was a MAJOR yikes
image imageimage

24 Likes

Guess i’ll just post some stuff here, so here’s Julius!Kirby and some animation stuff (I haven’t forgotten about getting the Julius scripted, I just got tons of stuff rn so sorry bout that)

Mage Fighter sword is basically done at this point, all that’s left is Staves and Magic which i’ll post together when i’m done and all that (there will be a female version btw in case anyone was wondering)

Mage Fighter776

47 Likes

Kirby
Everyone: Aww

Kirby sucks Julius
Everyone: Ohhh??

Kirby grows sick hair and a cool cape
Everyone: Oooh

Kirby does the evil smile
Everyone: AAAAAAAA

Kirby do be lookin coolio tho, both cute & evil. Especially the evil expression :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Heck yeah, thanks mein homie

1 Like

Male Mage Fighter is basically done now, later down the road i’ll be making a female version too so there’s that to look forward to, this’ll be F2U/F2E once I get off my lazy ass and get these animations scripted sorry for the wait on Julius if anyone was waiting for him
Edit: forgot to put in the magic sword animation here, so there it is
Mage Fighter Sword Mage Fighter Magic Mage Fighter Staffwhoop

74 Likes