Obsidian's sprites

doodles and a WIP

Map sprite
Normal Attack

34 Likes

…damn, i just noticed you even added the bullet drop at the end of the attack animation.
the attention you put into the details is crazy dude, 11/10 :+1:

2 Likes

Too tired to make a unique crit, so I just threw up a boring one together
Normal Attack
Critical
dodge

35 Likes

“What if Samus’s power armor was in Elibe?”

That’s how that animation makes me feel.

4 Likes

Bottom guy is doing a dance.

3 Likes

lul
Hack stuff and some doodles

34 Likes

Dear lord, you have spearheaded a new age… it’s going to be a meme to make caramelldansen active map sprite animations of vanilla classes now. mark my words

3 Likes

GBA Diana
Diana crit 2

59 Likes

LETS BEYBLAAAAADE

Insert the other lyrics nobody remembers

3 Likes

This is awesome.

1 Like

Doodles and Ick

Ike (1)
Ike_Crit
dodge

43 Likes

From the looks of it, we have a DBZ fusion with the OCs, the Main character with a dip of evil on him, and a battle animation of Path of Radiance Lord!Ike (T2) with regular, critical, and dodge as well. Looks pretty good.

2 Likes

you know, in some states it’s illegal to be that good at spriting.

Ike’s transitions are pretty damn good, but the other ones posted above are simply epic.
this kind of stuff easily go above and beyond in terms of quality standards set by vanilla sprites.
seriously, there’s even light reflexes details on the blade after each swing in the first animation. you’re a mad man.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, really means alot <3

I did the ranged and dodge for her now so she’s finally done, along with an update to her portrait.
Also if anyone is wondering about if she’ll be F2U or not, I released her old portrait as F2U/E a while ago so that won’t change, however this newer portrait along with her animations won’t be openly F2U, however if you want to use her and her animations just give me a dm and we can discuss :>
before and after
Ranged
Ranged crit
Dodge
more hack stuff and doodles

34 Likes

“Swords are meant for cutting, chopping and slicing.”
“Nah, my sword SLAPS. I just SLAP with it.”
“Mi’lord, that’s not how you use a-”
“It’s the Bitch Beater Broadsword! I’ma beat some bitches!”
“Mi’lord! That’s NOT how you use it!”

3 Likes

Yes it is extremely lazy but at least we finishing now lmao
Handaxe
Handaxe crit
Handaxe dodge

43 Likes

random doodle

16 Likes

I second this

This dude is CRACKED

1 Like

wow only wow so cool, how can use this animation? or is private. you are very good creating animations man

1 Like

I would have to get the animation scripted first so it can be inserted into the game, but once that’s done it’ll be freely open to public use (Well, technically it already is publicly available but just not in a usable state :woozy_face:)

6 Likes