Obsidian's sprites

It’s beautiful.

1 Like

Some of the artwork looks like It gives a DBZ feeling while the other one feels Phantasy Star as well.

1 Like

Yee yee, I really like the DBZ fusion outfit so I just fuse my OC with my friend’s characters and stuff cuz why not

More random doodles and stuff

unknown

33 Likes

Do I really need to tell people not to post their own art in someone else’s thread?

16 Likes

Would’ve called this a doodle but it took quite a bit more effort than I thought it would, had to get a bit of help with the anatomy but ayyy he done
Bit of a redesign of his outfit but I think it came out nicely

27 Likes

I did a thing again
This one also functioned to replace his current portrait cuz it wasn’t good enough lul
(Yes I will adjust the ponytail to fit the hackbox when i’m not lazy)

28 Likes

As I’m starting to finish my commissions, i’m trying to get back into GBA animations
Gonna try to do the handaxe animation for Edelgard hopefully sooner than later
Eclipse Lord ani
Sprite-0015-exportUly moving

33 Likes

That Promoted Class looks Grim and Scorching. Can’t wait for the finish work, wish you luck with the Handaxe animation for Edelgard.

4 Likes

Welcome back @Obsidian_Daddy I look forward to your animations and your future work, cheer up friend and we support you 100% Good Luck

8 Likes

Just some random stuff I did for some fun, and here’s a bit of progress on some animations (No progress on the ones everyone cares about though, unfortunately)
Eclipse Lord ani
Diana crit 2

38 Likes

smh how dare you work on stuff you want to unsubcribed unfollowed unfriended

14 Likes

i could use many words to describe the quality of both your sprites and animations, but the one that naturally comes to mind, with no doubt whatsoever, is THICC.

seriously though, that sword animation is ridiculous, 12/10.
i can barely imagine the amount of work it required to get to that point, and it’s probably going to be a top tier battle animation when it will be completed.

4 Likes

Will you add Sigurd’s lance animation?

1 Like

I have no plans to do it, maybe if I feel like it later down the line but I highly doubt that’ll happen

I’m remaking fe4 now,may I use that animation?

1 Like

https://feuniverse.us/t/the-fire-emblem-graphics-repository-and-music/3326/3374?u=zoraminefae

I scripted it over on the global repo thread; it’s F2U F2E with credit to Obs.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, yeah you can totally use it

Made a proper flipped portrait for my boy and some doodles

37 Likes

39 Likes

Big Arrow Energy

3 Likes