Attack

32 Likes

Obs with the good stuff as usual!

3 Likes

this thread is a paradise for abs-likers bless

1 Like

Attempted to do some Tellius style portraits and some other fun doodles
imageimage
(reposting this cuz now we’ve got a full banner of summer alts)

imageimage

Some hack stuff
imageimageimage

Birb animation done, F2U/E
Beak
Crit Beak
Dodge

64 Likes

birb rider when? also abs be killin

1 Like

Could be pretty neat to have this be repurposed for a mounted animation fo sure

1 Like

bird gang bird gang prr

2 Likes

Regina? :0

1 Like

Man thats a clean bird animation. Could make a cool flying Laguz with that.

1 Like

Dumping a bunch of stuff I’ve done recently, not all of it cuz some will be shown at FEE3 lul
image image image

Magic

42 Likes

Damn, these sprites are awesome dude, 10/10

2 Likes

Kratos ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

4 Likes

I’ve updated my original post with my new policy regarding F2U/F2E assets that I make, i’ll also just copy paste it down here.

Starting today, anything new I make is not Free to use or Free to edit unless I directly give you permission. Essentially I just want people to ask me before using my things now just so I know what it’s being used for and what they plan to do with it. Anything that is already in the repo or being used that’s by me is totally fair game, you don’t need to remove anything if you’re already using it and again anything from me that’s already in the repo is also fair game.
Just for clarification, this means that any Portrait, Battle Animation, Map Sprite, Item Icon, Status Screen, or any sprite I make from this point on, is not F2U/E unless I give you direct permission via dm, in this thread, or however u contact me. Just reiterating that if you’re already using something from me, you don’t have to take it out or anything, nor does it have to be removed from the repo or what have you.
If you’re wondering why I changed my stance on this feel free to ask, can’t guarantee you’ll like the answer however.

29 Likes

I am wondering

1 Like

I am also wondering

Also, why is this shit so terrifying :sob:

6 Likes

I am wondering as well

1 Like

Primary reasoning is I’ve grown a bit tired of certain sections of the community and just don’t want to see my things being used by them or used for things that I don’t like. In a way it’s my way of making sure whatever people use my new stuff for is something that I am okay with and so that I know it’s not being used for something dumb.

I’ve been feeling this way for a little while now and I guess it’s sorta reached a boiling point recently, probably didn’t help that at the time of writing this, I was sick (and still am) so I was even more irritable than normal lol. But this is how I want to proceed going forward.

In reality it shouldn’t be a big deal, I think i’m pretty easy to reach and I doubt most people will find trouble asking me to use anything. I’ll still continue to make and release stuff for people to use and whatever as usual.

37 Likes

Completely valid, tbh

Get well soon, as well!

1 Like