New Creator, Big Goals, No Fear

Hey guys.
I am currently creating my first epic Fire Emblem game. Its loosely based on Pierce Brown’s Red Rising novels. I won’t stop until I’ve succeeded in creating a fire emblem game that can rival, nay, eclipse any other on the GBA. I’m using FEbuilder and could really use some tips, maybe a more skilled programmer/designer to help be my… Jagen of sorts.

I know this must seem like just another guy spouting some foolishness for clout. But this game will be the best Fire Emblem ROMhack ever made. Thats my goal.

If your reading this and are intrigued, drop a line.

God Bless,
Ric
Lead Writer “Fire Emblem-The Iron Rain”

13 Likes

You, my good sir (or madam, or laddam), are bold and possibly Icarian, but I like your tone and honestly think that goal can happen with that kind of attitude :sparkling_heart: I may not be an expert when it comes to Builder, but I can certainly help out if needed :two_hearts: I can also write and make splices if that’s desired, too :heart: However, I haven’t read any of these novels myself, so I might not be of much help on the writing front of my skillset :mending_heart: Despite that, I’d still like to help out in some way, shape, or form if you need it and find this reply intriguing :heart_decoration:

If you want to reach me directly, you can either PM me here or (more actively) on Discord at “athenabaer” (new username system, by the way).

2 Likes

Yo Ric,

I’ve not released anything but I know my way around FEBuilder, Chapter Design, and some Sprite Splicing. Let me know what you need help with m8.

2 Likes

B I G.

I will definitely contact you soon. When this game is finished, we will have the most epic tale ever told on the gab. that’s the goal.

1 Like

I’m currently building the team. Almost all roles are available and I’m happy you’re interested! Im new to the FE universe but confident that this will be the best FE story ever made. I will contact you soon.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.