Mugging Blitz Round 9 -Special Edition-

ok that’s creepy, and in my funny dictionnaire de la vie (sorry if my french is bad) not so funny for me. but ok i get the reference.

Some of the vanilla FE8 villagers (vanillagers?) are just super jank sprites to begin with, so I made improved/FE7-shaded versions of a few of them (originals are on the right for comparison):

NPC_Youngman npc_man1
NPC_Youngwoman npc_woman2
npc_youngman2 npc_man2
npc_woman npc_woman

(Most of the edits are just better eyes/blink frames and reshading the faces.)

30 Likes

grandma can’t afford hair dye anymore :joy: but these look nice!

1 Like

image unknownunknown
Have stuff, all F2E

31 Likes

Should I set up a git repo/page that has every mug from all the blitzes in existence with the obvious readme terms once this is done

• yaaaaaaaas queeeen slay
  • nooooo ur so hot aha

0 voters

1 Like

I was conflicted about picking one of the choices on that poll, they both seemed like te wrong answer.

10 Likes

Due to the extremity of my time to repost, here is by far what did when I said in my last repost was.

Here they are 2 of 4.

Pacman (Waka Waka) Not the best but still…
Pac-Man

And the best of my works until now
Shy Guy (Ain’t adorable?)
Really well done with Usenti tools. When I said it was going to be white I meant Red (natural clothes of the shy guys), if you don’t like red, you can with usenti or PS edit the colors.
Shy Guy

Edit: Right now 4:17 PM and making the last 3 of bowser minions, Boo, Goomba and Koopa.
Tomorrow I’ll start making Bomberman and the Mercenary.

Re Edit: Well, I finished another.
This is Boo (If he/she can’t see himself/herself, you can’t see it)
Portrait Editor Hack Test (Chapters 1-5).gba_76@4C Bandit_8AD414

5 Likes

To my understanding, github reops are really for code projects. I think a google drive or dropbox folder/link would be more appropriate, but I love the idea.

1 Like

I have this gripe with both of them that I don’t think is worth explaining, I personally think that by setting up a repo it’ll be much quicker to grab from
That and I’ll probably mirror a image-only directory elsewhere but if the demand is sought a folder I shall create

1 Like

Portrait Editor Sacred Stonestesthack1.gba_4@04 Seth_8ACC34
Here is a F2U Mustafa mug to celebrate him being added to FEH! I will probably edit it again at a later date, but for now he’s good to go and ready for insertion!

25 Likes

I managed to make time to create another splice, go me I guess. I think this’ll be my last for now though, as the rest of my time has been occupied by other thing.

ValeriePortrait_GBA
Valerie - A physical unit this time, but still a girl. Mainly a soldier, but riding a horse (regular or flying) is also a possibility.

6 Likes

my first time participating in a blitz!

here’s a lalum wearing an anime school uniform

lalum school gril

9 Likes

it nearly reminds me one character of Sailor Moon, idk who it was but cool men

1 Like

Thanks man, I made this months ago and I kinda remember looking at sailor moon pictures for the uniform reference

gorda 2.0
Here’s a female early-game archer meant to resemble Gordin. I guess she looks more like a Pegasus Knight, but eh. That’s just how Shadow Dragon archers be. Have at her!
Edit:Necks exist!

14 Likes

Heya folks,
the month is soon coming to a close in less than a week and so will this Blitz to get packed up and ready to be compiled. I was really surprised at the amount of voters up above so I’ll definitely go ahead and set up a repository for all the past blitzes soon.
Needless to say, if you’ve been quietly keeping an eye on the thread while working on something, the deadline isn’t all that strict so don’t feel worried about posting a new entry a little bit past the First. You’ll likely get a chance to have your work in the 9th Batch. Anyway, it’s a bit too early to say it, but thanks to you all for helping make these mugs easier to label. Turnout was good, good job.

8 Likes

I just realized I cannot read and the deadline is July 1st, not June 1st.

3 Likes

I made a mug based on the guy in the Armory. However. I made him into a bulky fighter.Bez tytułu 27

18 Likes

“Buy or die!”

5 Likes

eyepatchpi piratelass

Can I interest you in a female pirate in this trying time?

16 Likes