Mugging Blitz Round 9 -Special Edition-

It’s been a while. There is nothing special about this edition, Zaim is simply too BASED.

Time: May 25th to July 1st

Goal: Make as many free-to-use mugs as possible.
Link and mirror will be posted here when the event is compiled and completed.

Spring is finally here, with summer around the corner (unless it’s already super hot anyway) - hope you’ve all been enjoying this one along with the Four Seasons. Just watch out for any doors on your back.
There has been a total of eight of these so far, and if you’re out of the loop, the goal is to make as many mugs as possible while the thread runs. These are all considered free to use by anyone for (probably) any reason, but credit must be exercised when the non-creator uses them! Please respect this when making public projects.

Guidelines:

• All skill levels welcome - new to spriting? Doesn’t matter. You’re free to post - even if it’s a meme portrait.
  • Splices are allowed. Existing characters are allowed keeping in mind that they can be edited by others as per the free-to-use (F2U) clause.
    • If you do not agree to this, please make a post for your own content in a different topic.
  • Images should be in GBA-insertable format (including eye/mouth frames and mini-mug). You can use any palette set, though most hacks are based on FE8 colors.
  • You are free to use any existing sprites you have made. Don’t feel compelled to make a new one for the sake of this thread (or do if you’re feeling ambitious)!
  • Simply submit your mug, but preferably share the name of the mug along with what name to credit so that files can be properly named for the compilation. If the mug is large-sized or cuts into the default bounds of what vanilla GBA can support, it will be placed in a differing folder. The same goes for requants and meme edits (via discretion).
  • All types of mugs will be allowed, but if your mug does not have any active mouth/eye frames nor a mini-mug, it would be preferable to leave them empty instead of copying data over.
  • Please don’t mug people. It’s illegal.

Useful Resources

#spritans on the discord
Skin Tone Collection by Blade

Believe in the you who believes in yourself…

12 Likes

Zaim is based? Based on what?

1 Like

Who believes in the me who believes in the heart of the cards

6 Likes

image - 2020-05-22T180358.883
One of my sprites back from MB2 I gave FE8 colors.

On another note…
If you need any sprites to be given FE8 colors, DM me on discord at serif#6512 and I’ll do it for you for free, you don’t even have to credit me for it.

edit go transfer your likes to pretzel xenith and gamma this sprite is old and it sucks

16 Likes

What have I spawned

2 Likes

Finally, the part nine of this crusade (JoJo Reference).
Maybe it’s time for me to share with you some of my splicing art. At the beggining i thought it was hard until I acquired EXP on this. That Henry mug was the Intermediate and I’m still intermediate level… sooo… don’t expect so much from me but this.
Robert (CSGO Pro)
Robert
Camille (Charming Beauty)
Camille
Vladimir (AH NU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKÉ! RUSH B!)
Vladimir
And Boris (It’s Boris!!!)
Boris

11 Likes

Please don’t mug people

you can’t tell me what to do cocks gun

image image image image

Left to right: Beeg Armour Man, Shaved & Ready Hector, Kaguya Shinomiya, Empress of Grado [All credited to Generic Pretsel]

Ransom Note

Frames are tiring so have a recent work and some old shenanigans mug

20 Likes

Maybe at some point I’ll try and submit something that isn’t what I’m about to submit.

X
The letter X. Credit Sme for the artwork.

y
The letter Y. Credit Chair for the artwork.

valter
Arch’s Valter recolor but it’s upside down like Claude. Credit Arch.

8 Likes

This will be perfect for my pokemon X and Y remake featuring Valter as an alcoholic as the main character.

Thank you to everyone who makes these mugs!

7 Likes

Item #: SCP-F3U
Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-F3U is to be kept in a standard hacking folder and fed FE8 Reskins regularly. The folder is to be monitored by one hacker at all times.

In the event of a containment breach, forum personnel are required to detain SCP-F3U if at all possible; however, if personnel deem SCP-F3U an imminent risk, they are permitted to dispose of it by any means necessary.

Description: SCP-F3U is a 128 x 112 px image titled “[REDACTED]”. Created in 2015 by FE Hacker [DATA EXPUNGED], the original image possesses memetic properties that trigger acute paranoia and lingering psychological effects when viewed for too long or from a distance of approximately three meters or less. The portrait depicts a man with a poorly spliced helmet on his head with the addition of eyes staring back at the viewer.

Those who have viewed the portrait for too long or include the portrait in their FE Hack become subject to the delusion that any being or depiction of a being with eyes is staring at them. In extreme cases, subjects report that characters in their hack are making eye contact and are communicating directly to them.

Trust Level Member is required to view the following file. Viewing without the written permission of the TH Council or Dr. GNRC Pretsel will result in immediate termination.

Accessing File…

Access Granted.

The Portrait

15 Likes

1 George Washington Portrait Mini 1 George Washington Portrait
I created this at the start, and SHYUTER gave it some small improvements

8 Likes

Red Cav 2 Peri Final
They’re not great but they’re what I got (that I’m okay with showing off that is). I’m open to doing more mugging in the future, it’s pretty fun

8 Likes

MITCHTWO
Huffington1
eric
I did my best.

9 Likes

Mhmm my time has come here’s some I’ve made(Including some old bad ones I’ve spliced)
Portrait Editor patch 1.emulator.gba_38@26 Myrrh_8ACFEC
Anderson
Demon
Portrait Editor fe hack 2.5.1.gba_11@0B Aaron___011FEDC8
55fb5a1f3b7ab219913556451e092fe2e8d09b77
nakana 9.5
Portrait Editor FE 6.gba_76@4C Jahn_FDA74C
feel free to use them as you like just credit me

10 Likes

brigandboss
Brigand Boss from Echoes (or at least, a quick placeholder splice that looks enough like him)

Echoes_Merc
Echoes Generic Merc (or Leather Shield Merc). Credit also goes to Monkeybard for help with the headband.

Echoes_Soldier Echoes_Soldier2
Two generic soldiers.

They don’t have minis since they’re meant to be used as generics, so feel free to add one if you need it. Also, feel free to recolor/splice with these.

34 Likes

Hey, I can actually participate in this one! Think I’ll throw in a few of my splices for Four Kings.

Here’s Hoff, a general. Looks kinda tired.
Sarah the melancholy lady knight.
And Gideon, a skeevy druid/crime lord. Also free to use glasses!

15 Likes

Here, have a Black Knight
BlackKnight

The Bald Gang will rise
Chauve His name is Chauve
Kahl Kahl
Gheb's cousin, Calva Gheb’s cousin, Calva
Genja (Bald Moulder) Genja (It’s just Moulder, in his shaolin period)
Maol Maol
Careca Careca
Chaghat Chaghat
Kel Kel

10 Likes

have some more letters
hackboxA

letterB

letterC

letterZ

letterD

letterE

letterL

letterM

letterF

letterN
ok i should probably stop now

4 Likes

sigh if I must…

This will be great for my alphabet soup advertisement crossover remake of Sesame St. ft jay z

5 Likes

I have a lot of old stuff from like years ago.

Coby Ace Formatted Coby Vivian formatted Coby New Ross Formatted Coby New Zero formatted Coby Julius formatted

EDIT- Feel free to splice these up or recolour them. Just be sure if you’re using these assets that you’re crediting me.

47 Likes