It’s been a while. There is nothing special about this edition, Zaim is simply too BASED.
Time: May 25th to July 1st
Goal: Make as many free-to-use mugs as possible.
Link and mirror will be posted here when the event is compiled and completed.
Spring is finally here, with summer around the corner (unless it’s already super hot anyway) - hope you’ve all been enjoying this one along with the Four Seasons. Just watch out for any doors on your back.
There has been a total of eight of these so far, and if you’re out of the loop, the goal is to make as many mugs as possible while the thread runs. These are all considered free to use by anyone for (probably) any reason, but credit must be exercised when the non-creator uses them! Please respect this when making public projects.
- All skill levels welcome - new to spriting? Doesn’t matter. You’re free to post - even if it’s a meme portrait.
- Splices are allowed. Existing characters are allowed keeping in mind that they can be edited by others as per the free-to-use (F2U) clause.
- If you do not agree to this, please make a post for your own content in a different topic.
- Images should be in GBA-insertable format (including eye/mouth frames and mini-mug). You can use any palette set, though most hacks are based on FE8 colors.
- You are free to use any existing sprites you have made. Don’t feel compelled to make a new one for the sake of this thread (or do if you’re feeling ambitious)!
- Simply submit your mug, but preferably share the name of the mug along with what name to credit so that files can be properly named for the compilation. If the mug is large-sized or cuts into the default bounds of what vanilla GBA can support, it will be placed in a differing folder. The same goes for requants and meme edits (via discretion).
- All types of mugs will be allowed, but if your mug does not have any active mouth/eye frames nor a mini-mug, it would be preferable to leave them empty instead of copying data over.
- Please don’t mug people. It’s illegal.
#spritans on the discord
Skin Tone Collection by Blade
Believe in the you who believes in yourself…