Mugging Blitz Round 8

Here’s some mugs from Community Blitz 4 that got wasted because the hack is garbage. Credit to hypergammaspaces for the first one and me for the other ones.

Ria IgnaceGallery Maurus Tony Furia

17 Likes

Here are my Samson and Arran Archetypes
Ildar Kieth
Ildar: Freedom fighter from the frigid North
Kieth: Devoted knight from the sandy West

Bonus
Darrin (+ timeskip)
Darrin Darrin%20Old

9 Likes

I think you swapped the open smile and open neutral frames by mistake

2 Likes

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I’m delaying the deadline to February 4th. Forgive my carelessness.

4 Likes

is this a bad time?A%20Mario%20ver%202 a%207Granddad

17 Likes

Grand Dad? Fleentstones?

4 Likes

Yeah it’s fixed now.

1 Like

I feel that we need more elderly female characters in fire emblem. So have this recolored Dara with a monocle. I hope someone finds this useful.
Female%20Druid

5 Likes

I did a quick looking through my stuff to see what I could submit, so imma just drop
non-halfbody Palla and Michalis, my Palla submission for the Archetype challenge thing, Sailor Mars, :us: Kempf :us:, and finally a non-halfbody of my Katarina.

hope you comrades enjoy ^-^
image image image image image image

38 Likes

I made this Samto/Samuel portrait a while ago using the GFE1R Navarre as the base, so be sure to credit Xenith, Card, FEier, Blueey and Nickt as well.

samto%20(navarre%20credits)

14 Likes

Can i use this for my own FE hack? I like it.

3 Likes

All portraits made in these mugging blitzes are free to use as long as you credit the original artist.

7 Likes

Made five portraits. Some splices, some custom.

ewalt aveline natalia alessia aurora
And if anyone has any use for this (I highly doubt it) then here’s my very first custom portrait.
awful%20bad%20thing
Yeah, not that good.

And speaking of being not good, some poorly made splices I made for my old MAFC.
lydia armor%20guy gary celia kaline elaine dirk seiran daniel bakus chana doran phoria

18 Likes

My entries to Zaim’s archetype blitz!
MB8%20Zylvin mb8%20Galan MB8%20Hypatia MB8%20Gavilar
MB8%20Susebron MB8%20Myrdraal MB8%20Sadeas MB8%20Vathel
and uh also take these bandit guys I guess
Bandit%204%20(Asgath) Bandit%203%20(Ruloy)

EDIT: also be sure to credit NickT for the purple scarf guy/Camus archetype in the top row, I used his Camus portrait as part of the splice

19 Likes

Today is the deadline. I will begin compiling, but you are still free to submit. However, once the compilation is up, this thread will be locked and no submissions will be accepted until the next Mugging Blitz.

5 Likes

Here’s all the portraits from the archetype challenge we all did for this too.

9 Likes

Glad I finished her in time :tada:
SomeDenseGuy%20-%20Palla

41 Likes

oh no it’s the deadline but I don’t have any to submit ;_;

6 Likes

Now before the mugging blitz ends, I’ll put in this legend.
Morshu%20Perkinson
Morshu from Zelda CDI.

You can send me the death threats in another place, but let this man live.

18 Likes

I bring a minimum effort keylick(no frames because 1) minimum effort and 2) I like to imagine that Keylick is so edgy that he doesn’t need to even open his mouth to talk)
pls don’t credit me for this, and do whatever you want with it
keylick

7 Likes