Mugging Blitz Round 8

Shadowbringers outfit

1 Like

Seeings as Human Strings is done, I wonder if I can salvage something for the blitzā€¦
Civilian%201 Alexander%20Timms Isaac%20Higgin2s
Lazy minis because I hate FE minis.

28 Likes

zadefinal
First custom, non-splice mug Iā€™ve done (well, thereā€™s heavy referencing, but no copy/pasting). Tried to make Zade from Vestaria Saga, but wellā€¦doesnā€™t really look like him.

9 Likes

May as well be your first, but definitely when you get better at it youā€™ll end up polishing it to exactly how he looks.

1 Like

annabellebox donkey%20kong melyssa
Lords from pre-Justice & Pride hacks that never saw the light of day.
EDIT: Forgot a couple.
leonidashackbox shamanhackbox

11 Likes

Minis, the common enemy of mankind

2 Likes

Gonna preface this by saying I have no idea what the heck Iā€™ve uploaded to previous Mugging Blitzes so sorry if some of these are repeats

Generic Fates Conquest Villager:
NPC-Draft-D NPC-Draft-E

Firekeeper from Dark Souls 3:
Firekeeper-Draft-A

Elincia: Radiant Dawn version I believe? Never actually played the Tellius games so fuck if I know.
Elincia-Draft-17 Made by: Imperial
Elincia-Draft-18-1-Card-version Made by: Imperial and @cardcafe

30 Likes

Some old splices

Andy%20HACKBOXJane%20hackbox%20V2Bandit%20Solum%20V2BarneyBob%20HackboxLaurent1%20solumLaurent2%20VSolumpatrick%20hackbox%20V2shaman

and three new mugs made specifically for the event and based on the Bord/Cord/Barst archetype. Thanks to Zaim for the idea, and Gamma for the help with the necks!

Borna%20(Hackbox)V2Cordelia%20(Hackbox)Barbara%20(hackbox)

38 Likes

you called them lazy but they are beautiful

1 Like

Love the idea of some sister fighters. Nice work!

2 Likes

gawain sprite%20sheet%2050 fe5%20guy gareth
some new stuff. credit to melia for, like, half of galzus, card for bernieā€™s eyes, and blade for gawainā€™s jaw
sprite%20sheet%2013
and a very radd boy was cleaned up

29 Likes

I donā€™t believe any of them are repeats, but even if they were Iā€™d still include them in the package anyways

Another mug! We need more female brigands
Brianna%20(hackbox)

16 Likes

I apologize for bringing this being into the world.
The pitchforks are over to the left and the shrooms are slightly down the hall to the right.
(There was little to no effort put into this. Just time.)

24 Likes

I was going to do something new, but didnā€™t get around to it, so have just this update
SumiaFE8%20-%20Copia%20-%20Copia

15 Likes

Headbandless alts because options are nice
Borna%20(Hackbox)%20(alt)Cordelia%20(Hackbox)%20(alt)Barbara%20(hackbox)%20(alt)%20V2

EDIT: Bonus!
dapper%20(hackbox)

19 Likes

Shaman%20Finished%20V7
I made this shaman a month ago. I believe this is the finalized version with the correct frames. Could be a character or just a generic enemy shaman. There was nothing specific in mind other than him being a shaman since there arenā€™t enough diverse shaman/druid portraits in vanilla.

14 Likes

Amazing mugs to start off the decade, though I realize I donā€™t even have anything really new for this blitz :(((

3 Likes

I made this.
gba_41%4029%20%E5%8A%A0%E6%96%AF%E7%89%B9_012BC4D8

4 Likes

Two mugs, also made for the archetype challenge thingy.
Hereā€™s Wendell, Wendell%20full%20framed
and hereā€™s Beowulf. Bowulf%20complete
They were pretty fun to make, all things considered.

13 Likes