Mugging Blitz Round 13 -Birthday Edition-

Time: August 7th, 2021 to August 14th, 2021
Goal: Make as many free-to-use, free-to-edit mugs as possible
COMPLETE!!! Download here!

Well, I’m officially 19 years old as of the creation of this thread, so that’s cool. Regardless, you know the spiel by now. You have one week to make as many mugs as possible to submit, and all of the submissions will be released as a package free for anyone to use or edit in their projects.

Guidelines:

• All skill levels welcome! Even if you’ve never made a mug, this is a prime opportunity to get started!
  • Images should be GBA insertable format, including eye/mouth frames and minimug. Please make sure your mugs are insertable in-game before submitting.
  • Please, no TLP style minimugs. This isn’t something we explicitly prohibit but try to have GBA styled minimugs as usual.
  • Submit by posting in this thread or by DMing me on discord at serif#8044 or birthday serif#8044.
  • Joke or meme mugs are still perfectly okay to submit! In the package, mugs like these (as well as any mugs not in the GBA insertable format, or aren’t properly insertable) will be placed in a separate folder from the regular mugs. Halfbodies will also be placed in a different folder.
  • Submitting someone else’s sprite as your own and not crediting them, or submitting someone else’s sprite that is NOT free to use is art theft and will not be tolerated and a very good way to get yourself a ban.
  • Surprise, I am once again compiling.
  • DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD AFTER THE PACKAGE HAS BEEN COMPILED!!!
8 Likes

Minecraft.
Steve
Stebe.

steve unamused

(And happy birthday!)

12 Likes

Some portraits I did for FE6 No Redundancy (hence FE6 formatting).
p-94_1 (1)p-99_1-2p-94_2-1.png-2p-94_2-2
p-95_3-2p-96_1p-95-2.png-2

edit: I’ll put these COTA mugs here too
Portrait Editor cota_finalquotes.gba_43@2B Frances_0124D460Portrait Editor cota_finalquotes.gba_44@2C Poincare_0124D47CPortrait Editor cota_finalquotes.gba_59@3B Jezebel_0124D620
Portrait Editor cota_finalquotes.gba_61@3D Gheb_0124D658Portrait Editor cota_finalquotes.gba_60@3C Carlyle_0124D63Calderich

and this dreadful boi
hackbox_7-3

17 Likes

VivekfunnyguyUyama
imageimage
Here’s the stuff I did for Call of the Armor. Happy birthday, serif.

14 Likes

polished 2 mugs i did for cota
Giroux
Weber
also this
BardHow

18 Likes

SILA
ARia
adrian
CELESTA
GNHF2
Holin
Lys
Lys2
Mentha
Salome2
Sedric
shiaka
Solena
Veonica
Yurika
yus
nera

13 Likes

Alfonso (Mercenary)Bascano (Sniper)Beckett
CalderDellyana (Soldier)Dorind (Fighter)
Garamond (Fighter)OrdantoHadrian (Archer)
OsmondRaglan (Armor Knight)Valroth

(Most of) the cast of a now-dead project.

Chief AlbrechtHonse GirlKyrads RES armor
BoatHack JordanBoatHack Hopkins

Plus a few extras.

14 Likes

First time making a mug. Sounded like fun. Challenged myself with Finral from Black Clover (the hair was a nightmare!) but I think it turned out alright for my first one?

finral2

3 Likes

sin

rabbidrosa

11 Likes

Happy Birthday!
GordonGreenCav3RedCavalier

Lordguy

I did actually make this one earlier but sort of updated it since.

4 Likes

Here’s another mug I made earlier. As described on discord: “gigachad berserker”
Valter Shirtless

also if I want to submit more mugs, would it be better if I edit one post or post again like I did for this one? Seems like this is becoming a hobby for me now, so I’m sure I’ll have some more coming in the near future.

4 Likes

May as well put up some of my FE6 NR portraits too.
Bartre and Echidna fusionChad and Astolfo and Cath fusionDayan and Juno fusionNiime and Yoder fusionRaigh and Sophia and Hugh fusionRutger and Fir fusionWade and Lot fusion

4 Likes

If someone’s already replied, make another reply with more portraits in them. If they haven’t edit your existing reply to prevent double posting.

2 Likes

oh shit didnt realise this was upo

f fe6 NR mug
kleigrene insertable mouth fix

bungus from bungus trailer
bungus hackbox

also this
does it really matter if it has tlp minimug
dolphinflop hackbox

7 Likes

magebox
a thing

Also happy belated cake day!

5 Likes

I like to have fun

Archer AnnaAlfred_vers_1Rennac simply buff

6 Likes

I feel like I could improve this a bit but uh here you go
a lady

20 Likes

Well better late than never.
Bez tytułu 4Bez tytułu 5gg
Bez tytułu 27Bez tytułu 28Bez tytułu 31

14 Likes

green woman. woman of green

(this is so good ngl)

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes everyone!

And here’s the package! It doesn’t have character names sadly as I wanted to get this done yesterday, but ah well.
Download here!

6 Likes