Mugging Blitz Round 11 -2021's First-

Here. Have some more splices:
Sonny Ellie Jax Pike

17 Likes

Here’s Balthus, with and without chains!
MeatOfJustice - Balthus MeatOfJustice - Balthus (No Chain)

24 Likes

ShadowFlygon - Xane (Older)

Since I forgot to include him in the last blitz, here’s older Xane (like if he hadn’t dropped off the face of the earth by the time of FE13)

Speaking of which, have some subpar Awakening kiddos (Brady, Yarne, and Noire) because I am a filthy casual:
ShadowFlygon - Brady ShadowFlygon - Yarne ShadowFlygon - Noire ShadowFlygon - Noire (ANGY)

12 Likes

I’d like to ask everyone to post names of existing characters when they drop them. Makes it easier for dummies like me to add the characters, since I don’t recognize every single FE character (Not to mention all the randos from games I haven’t heard of)

Like what characters are these?

Whoops, good point! For these guys, left to right their names are Brady, Yarne, and Noire (who has two versions because she’s got a sort of Jekyll/Hyde thing going on when she gets angry). I’m thinking of adding some other 3DS-era mugs later, so I’ll be sure to label them clearly for those who are fortunate enough to have not experienced those games

1 Like

I don’t see enough Female Generals, not Female Knights, those are common, but I feel like if you have a female prepromote they’re usually stuck in a magic using class or a speedy physical class (Falcon Knight, Sword Master)
Lioba
So my attempt to remedy that a bit ey?
Credit goes to Shin19 for those blinking frames, I usually try to do them myself for FE6 mugs but I wasn’t feeling it…

10 Likes

Banditguyv3

Here’s my 2nd submission, a bandit called Rory.

Swordmasterguy2v3

I realised that the green background was darker than it should be so I changed it. I think I’ll call him Vealos.

Thats it from me I think, next one I’m making will likely not be ready in time :frowning:

4 Likes

Here’s a few:

Wasd-Megamanexe
A conversion from the Megaman Battle Network 4.5 sprite but with 16 colors

guts caska
Also gave some blinking and mouth frames for Caringcarrot’s Guts and Caska, as well as minimugs

Wasd-LotteLWA
And a Lotte mug I made for a friend

Edit: Don’t know how I forgot about it: SMT Jack Frost
Wasd-JackFrost

14 Likes

Hello I made this account just to participate in this mugging blitz, i’d like to share some splices i’ve recently made. I’m kinda new to making portraits but hopefully you guys like them

Summary

First we have an archer/hunter guy
Tom776 - Archer Lugh
Some kind of armored brigand boss
Tom776 - Armored Bandit
Two shaman boys
Tom776 - Arthur Shaman
Tom776 - Chad Shaman
Midir from FE4
Tom776 - Midir
A jeigan type character
Tom776 - Jeigan

Dorothy except she’s a myrmidon
Tom776 - Dorothy myrmidon
And lastly the armor knight trio from fe6 reimagined
Sage Bors
Tom776 - Bors sage
Swordmaster Barth
Tom776 - Barth Swordmaster
And pegasus knight Wendy
Tom776 - Wendy Thea style
Tom776 - Wendy Mixed Style
Credits to BatimaTheBat for the original Wendy portrait, and also credits to Obsidian for the original recolored fe6 portraits and lastly credits to Delhonne for the fe8 generic pegasus knight minimug

19 Likes

A male pegasus knight, because we need more of them in hacks.
Citrus - Male Pegasus Knight

11 Likes

Amazing first post! Welcome to FEU and thanks for the mug contributions!

2 Likes

caligo
an updated version of a mug I made for an old mugging blitz.
Edit: Changed the scarf slightly so it looks less like his neck is broken.

23 Likes

Bucks
Here’s Bucks from Thracia 776! Gomes coming soon.

12 Likes

Looks like the Neck Twisters got to him. Lord Tickledicks, at it again.

3 Likes

Splice comp stuff
nature loversteamman

And since Auto posted an updated Caligo I might as well repost updated Kore too
koreframes

25 Likes

google dot com how to delete internet

I’ve made worse portraits then that.

Hey so I got permission to upload my old personal mug to be F2U, so here ya go, credit to @Levin64 for it, might have a few splices from friends who don’t have accounts here later
SQUILL1

15 Likes

And I already have the permission from most of them so, here we have 4 mugs, 3 splices and 1 original, by (in order) Salty, Vampyryte, TheWildCard, and Zwelix, who made this for a project we worked on as self inserts, credit to ObsidianDaddy and Levin for teaching them and helping them make these as well, should be all F2U
unknown (4) Vamp_Splice Wild zwelix_mug_final

19 Likes

New Year, new mugging blitz, new curse.

I apologize deeply for his creation, but have Deflated Gheb. (Aptly named by @ hypergammaspaces on one day)

Take care of him if you would.

32 Likes