Mugging Blitz Round 11 -2021's First-

New Year, new mugging blitz, new curse.

I apologize deeply for his creation, but have Deflated Gheb. (Aptly named by @ hypergammaspaces on one day)

Take care of him if you would.

32 Likes

That dieting for Gheb really paid off.

4 Likes

Seems the quarantine did the opposite, neat!

Nice Guy Gheb.
Respects women.
Understands the concept of consent.
Treats his enemies with honor in defeat and victory both.
Doesn’t boast.
Doesn’t brag.
Helps old women cross the street.

6 Likes

I’d say the polar opposite of Gheb would be Bheg, but that’s not true anymore now is it.

mugblitz4gba mugblitz3gba mugblitz2gba mugblitz1gba
mugblitz4gba2 mugblitz3gba2 mugblitz2gba2 mugblitz1gba2
mugblitz1fexna mugblitz4fexna mugblitz3fexna mugblitz2fexna
mugblitz4fexna2 mugblitz3fexna2 mugblitz2fexna2 mugblitz1fexna2
I made some generic soldiers. Male/female and helmeted/non-helmeted. I made some lighter versions for GBA and some formatted for FEXNA.

31 Likes

I’ll put these in the Generics folder, and all of them inside one folder with your name on it so they stay together.

My plan was to compile the submission after the deadline has already passed, and I’ll put the link on the first post. Afterwards, people can grab the mugs from my compilation.

If you want to compile and upload these to the repo, I’d be happy to give the task to you, as long as you provide the direct link to the compilation after the deadline has passed, and give proper file names on each submission.

I’ve already added everything people submitted to the Portrait Repo. Dunno if you guys want to make a standalone folder or not, that’s up to you.

The mugs are supposed to be compiled after the deadline has passed, as the rules said in the first post.

If you have added everything, then I see there’s no need to make a standalone folder, lol.
Just make sure to give a notice if you have added everything after February 5th.

I just checked the Repo; Levin should be credited for Big Chungus, not me. He did the actual sprite, I just made the frames and submitted them with permission.

Clearly, a mug with mass appeal such as that one must be given the proper credits.

5 Likes

I would like to contribute, even if those are bad. Here are some bandits, cavaliers, mercenaries, and soldiers with color variations. Those are reskins, I don’t know if it’s against the rules, I apologize if it is, the only thing that isn’t lazy is the soldier mini mug which doesn’t exist in vanilla. Hope you’ll like it nevertheless. (I didn’t put my name on them because I have no merit by making reskins).
Brigand Forest Brigand Ocean Brigand Savannah Brigand Volcano
Cavalier Blue Cavalier Green Cavalier Purple Cavalier Red Cavalier White Cavalier Yellow
Mercenary Blue Mercenary Green Mercenary Grey Mercenary Red Mercenary White Mercenary Yellow
Guard Blue Guard Green Guard Grey Guard Purple
Guard Red Guard White Guard Yellow
Here’s also a spliced mug made with Duessel and Raven, it was a friend request, I don’t mind it being F2U & F2E, his name is Melrose, an undead warrior. He possesses a human form and a “manakete” form
Matthieu -Melrose Matthieu - Melrose V2

9 Likes

I planned to give these guys frames but classes dragged on for way too long today and I’m going down fast, so take a set of Pegasus Knights based on the primary colors:
Pegasister1
Pegasister2
Pegasister3
Probably gonna post the versions with frames on my personal thread when they’re done. Also, please remind me for further reference that Pegasus Knights and vaguely Middle Eastern countries don’t mix, not for any particular reason apart from the fact that designing Pegasus Knight battle palettes for darker skintones is a nightmare, even with custom animations. Lucky for y’all that’s easily recolorable on all three sisters here.

10 Likes

I must say those “blitz” events are always so much fun.
Here is a few more splices:
Blue Red Green Grey
Sailor Hanna 2.0

19 Likes

As far as I know, I’ve added every single mug posted in this thread to the Art Repository.

If your character is from an existing FE game, it will be in that game’s specific folder.

If they’re from a non-FE game, like Mario or something, and if you either explicitly said they were from a game or I recognized them, then I added them to the non-FE Game folder.

If they are a generic, like Matthieu’s characters or Flasuban’s wall of generics above, I put them in the Generics folder.

And finally, if the character was an OC, I added them to the Community OC Folder.

The repo’s getting big! I just need to be not-lazy now and… rename every single file so they’re all standardized.

Kill me.

Download here! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19atQfBOxjckaeI1uvBhhYFdXh7eB_iQg

5 Likes

Not mine, and I don’t have the permission to add it either.

Huh?

Post must be at least 5 characters.

I don’t see Balthus on the FE16 / 3H folder.

1 Like

Three days late, but I hope it’s alright! A full custom mug without frames. This is Cowan, a Wyvern lord who makes his talents known.
Make sure to credit me and Shark3143!!
cowan_spritesheet

8 Likes

Added Wasspix’s mug.

Don’t forget, everyone, even if all the mugging blitz’s pass their dates, you can always submit directly to the Graphics Repo thread.

3 Likes