MrGreen Plays Fire Emblem: Queen's Sword

The closest equivalent English joke would probably be how ‘i’ and ‘l’ look similar (capital i and lowercase l are actually identical on some fonts, such as the one this forum uses).

I’d probably go with Carel, or something.
The i/I/l/L thing doesn’t really work in a situation where you can’t spot it, it stays just as a joke for whoever wrote it and no one else.

If you want to send me a UPS I could clean up character / item names for the FEBuilder dictionary?

I asked the author.
Then, the author seems to want you to translate directly with karenole.
Therefore, his name is karenole.

7743今日 午後7時33分
@SOPHIA 

カレノレの英語名として、候補がくいつか出てきた。

1.直訳する
karenole

2.l->iにする
karei

ただし、よみはカレイになるね。

3.k->cにする
carel

ただし、読みはカレルになるね。

どれがいいですか?
それとも、他の名前がいいですか?

シャナン Shanan
シャナム Shanam
みたいに、いい翻訳があればいいんだけど、これは無理っぽい。
ナバールとサムトーみたいにスペルが違いすぎる。

SOPHIA今日 午後8時17分
1でお願いします

7743今日 午後8時22分
直訳ですか。わかりました。

I’m waiting for B route.

So I thought I’d explain what’s happened with the LP. Although I was enjoying the hack, I wasn’t really enjoying having to constantly take pictures and commentate them, and at the time, I didn’t have OBS as a good way to record GBA footage as an alternative. So I finished the game on my own. I did record a playthrough of Chapter 25 (the next to last chapter) where you fight the Eight Legends in a boss rush.

3 Likes

In chapter 6 I can’t seem to recruit Michael, what should I do to get him?

You have to let him live at the end of the chapter, try to attract him to you, but don’t kill him.

1 Like

Capturing Michael also works, just as long as you avoid releasing him. The RNG is a bit unreliable, but it both completely nullifies him as a threat and ensures he survives the chapter.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer, are there any other units that require me to capture them to recruit them?

1 Like

waiting for translate and recruit conditions lol can’t read japanese much

As far as I know, you don’t have to capture any other recruitables. If they’re an enemy or NPC, talking to them should work just fine.

Good evening, I can’t get past chapter 17, it’s the one where we are in the woods and I don’t understand how to reach the boss. Please help me :-:

1 Like

If I remember correctly, you have to use a torch to burn the trees so you can break through unless you have a flying unit.

Edit: In the war room (or kitchen as I named it) there are tips on how to navigate the map.

Oh I see, it’s an interesting concept I find. Me who yesterday I had fun traveling on the river with Kai and Ashley, this way of doing things may be less long to do to cross the woods.

And for the kitchen, I don’t understand English because I’m French so I use Google Translate to help me chat in English so I’m not going to have fun making each dialogue text in English to go translate on Google ‘-’

1 Like